TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Teen Mom, Anyone?

So.. uh, watching the latest episode..

What. The. Fvck is wrong with Amber??????? What a pig faced little abusive wench!  I mean, Gary is pretty awful himself, but NO ONE deserves to be treated like this. I feel so sorry for that little girl :(

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: Teen Mom, Anyone?

• Yeah, Amber is just horrible. Farrah is just an idiot. I always liked Maci and I thought she was pretty responsible until she moved her kid away from his family.

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think Caitlynn and Tyler turned out amazingly well when you have a look at the family they come from. I feel SO bad for her when her mom took her for the prom dress :(
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCarrieLeigh84:
    I think Caitlynn and Tyler turned out amazingly well when you have a look at the family they come from. I feel SO bad for her when her mom took her for the prom dress :(

I agree, I can't believe how responsible they are. That mom is a b!tch!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What I don't understand is how those producers and whoever films that Amber crap can just air that stuff and not do anything to stop it, or offer counseling ...or something. Airing abuse, and letting that baby girl watch it all is too much for me.

I totally agree that Caitlyn and Tyler have come out so well, considering. Her Mom should also be put away, evil witch. 

I wish MTV would make another show like The Hills or something...at least they were just superficial and dumb, not pregnant and dumb.

BFP #1 Valentine's Day BFP! February 14th 2010 Missed M/C 11w5d ~ forever in our hearts.
    BFP #2 EDD September 30, 2012 ~ natural m/c 5w4d
    broken hearted, changed forever
  • Teen Mom and 16 & KTFU make me stabby.

This will sound so wrong, but I can't believe Amber and Gary made such a cute kid. And I really like the same Leah. I lost my sh*t when she kicked Gar out and then said to the baby "your daddy is leaving you again." Cucking Funt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amber is abusive and needs help NOW.  It always amazes me that on the reunion shows she apologizes for hitting Gary, but never does she say she was wrong for doing it.  No one calls her out on it.  And, she continues to exhibit this behavior.  I am baffled by her "friends" who say that Gary could not prove her unfit.  All he has to do is take the footage from the show and play it in court.  And don't even get me started on the living conditions in that apartment, I mean, clean up after yourself!!  Deciding who should have custody of Leah is really chosing the lesser of two evils, but in this case Gary is the best choice, and Amber should not even have visitation until she grows up and gets her anger under control.

As far as Farrah, I cannot tell you the amount of pleasure I got from last weeks episode when she was complaining about how no one helps her, blah, blah to her lawyer and he says, "well that's life unfortunately."  She just didn't get that to get what you want you may have to give a little.  I think meeting Derrick's sister was good for her and Sophia.  I do feel bad for her though b/c it seems like she really loved him and her mom refuses to acknowledge her grief over losing him.  Sad.   

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagejohannaknip:

Teen Mom and 16 & KTFU make me stabby.

This will sound so wrong, but I can't believe Amber and Gary made such a cute kid. And I really like the same Leah. I lost my sh*t when she kicked Gar out and then said to the baby "your daddy is leaving you again." Cucking Funt.

I agree, but just give it a little time and I don't think we will be saying this anymore.  That's so wrong, I know.  Amber and Gary are terrible.  I haven't even seen last night's episode yet. 

I really like Caitlyn and Tyler.  I feel so bad for them; their parents are horrible. 

• Amber drives me absolutely crazy.  She is so abusive. And to be yelling that in front of Leah is going to damage her so bad. And as if she got mad at Gary for asking her not to leave knives in Leah's reach.

How has child/family services not stepped in?

I think Caitlyn/Tyler are the most mature ones and I feel really bad about their parents-they turned out surprisingly well in spite of it. 

• imageCarrieLeigh84:

What. The. Fvck is wrong with Amber??????? What a pig faced little abusive wench!  I mean, Gary is pretty awful himself, but NO ONE deserves to be treated like this. I feel so sorry for that little girl :(

I was trying to find a way to describe that abusive @itch and I think you did it perfectly!  If it was a reversed situation, he'd be in hand cuffs and spending a few nights in jail!
  • imageERICA21779:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

I was trying to find a way to describe that abusive @itch and I think you did it perfectly!  If it was a reversed situation, he'd be in hand cuffs and spending a few nights in jail!

Exactly. 

• That show fills me with a "smack Gary" style rage, except I do the adult thing and take it out by yelling at my tv.
  • Remember when Snooki got punched on Jersey Shore?? The film crew lost their shiit, nobody was worrying about "protecting the integrity of just observing" and they refused to show the scene due to viewer outrage??

The double standard was just laughable! And that token "if you or someone you love is..." thing? Whatever. Gary is a massive tool who is a lazy SOB but Amber is dangerous. It's only a matter of time before she physically loses her shiit and hurts Leah.

CPS seriously needs to be called. At a MINIMUM they both need parenting and anger management classes.

Oh - and THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T STAY TOGETHER "FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILD"

• I watched it last night, too.  Amber needs serious help.  Am I the only one who thinks she is on some serious drugs?  Her highs and lows are baffling to me.  While I don't think Gary is winning any awards, I wish he would call CPS on Amber.  Like PP said, just show the tape!

Poor Leah....they NEVER watch her!  Its only a matter of time until she gets hurt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"