High-Risk Pregnancy

XP: Pre-E?

I'm going in to do a liver panel tomorrow morning to make sure everything's okay.  I've gone so long without any problems!  I'm hoping that the only reason that my BP has gone up is because of the heat and the fact that we have no air conditioning!  It's now 132/86.  While I haven't hit that 140/90 mark, my midwives are concerned because I've had severely itchy legs and my diastolic pressure has gone up almost 15 mmHg in the last several weeks.I don't have any protein in my urine or much swelling in my ankles, hands or face.  I really hope that this comes out okay.  It doesn't seem like I have PE, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry!      Anyone with similar symptoms or advice? 

Re: XP: Pre-E?

• It really doesnt seem like pre-e to me.

If it was you would most certainly have swelling, and headaches at least.

Also at over 38 weeks even if it was it would be ok to deliver now.

Just monitor your bp. It could be high because your in the dr office and nervous about it.

My pre-e stor in in my bio if you wan to read.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You're right!  I spoke to my midwives this morning before my blood tests and they are actually trying to rule out Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy, also known as Obstetric Cholestasis - a liver disorder that can be very dangerous for LO - not PreE!  

I should find out this afternoon how the blood tests went!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"