Indiana Babies
Options

Pottery place near Greenwood Mall

I know there is a "color me mine" type Pottery place on Madison near Greenwood Mall. But for the life of me I can't think of the name. It's something Potter's I believe.

Anyone know it, has anyone been there with LO's to create some fun masterpieces??

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: Pottery place near Greenwood Mall

• Options
    I know where you're talking about... I think it's called "You're the Potter" but I wouldn't swear to it.  I did it once in Broad Ripple before M was born, but not since then.  I wouldn't dream of taking her in a place like that until she's 2, but that's just me.  She's a busybody.  Sounds fun though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yep, that's it!  It's called You are the Potter and they have a website I was able to check out. Seems like a fun thing to do with our 9 month old, make a few pieces with his hand or foot print for the grandparents for xmas.

Thank you for your help!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHeavncentt:

Yep, that's it!  It's called You are the Potter and they have a website I was able to check out. Seems like a fun thing to do with our 9 month old, make a few pieces with his hand or foot print for the grandparents for xmas.

Thank you for your help!!

Oh the handprint and footprint is a great idea!  I didn't think of that.  We did our own at home last year with homemade dough that we baked and then painted.  If you want the recipe I can try to look it up. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't been some friends and I talked about doing it earlier this summer, but more as a mommy's night out type thing.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"