Snarky and T-TTC

We've been role playing all week

I knew that'd get your attention.

We have but now how you dirty birds are imagining.

MrBunny has been saying things like "oh wouldn't you like one of these?" and "So when is it going to be your turn?" all week, catching me off guard so I can practice my responses.

I feel like it's hell week before opening night. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: We've been role playing all week

• ::like::

I guess that's better than just telling them to fuuck off, so Yes

• ew.  MH is totally happy telling everyone how long we've been trying sooo, bring on the "oh just relax", "it will happen" and "have you tried--".  this sucks.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • practicing your fvck off face makes a perfect fvck off face.

• I never thought of practicing.  Good idea and glad he's helping you prepare.

The fvck off face generally won out in our world.

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • My DH and I always tried to mentally prepare for those questions before the big Christmas and Easter dinners with his family.  I hate those situations. 

Glad he's helping you. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • The best one was he was holding Ninja who had decided to dig a big ass hold in the yard and had then somehow managed to make it a mudhole and was covered head to tail in mud.

He comes up and goes "Don't you just love this?  Don't you want one of these?  How can you say no to this face?"

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

The best one was he was holding Ninja who had decided to dig a big ass hold in the yard and had then somehow managed to make it a mudhole and was covered head to tail in mud.

He comes up and goes "Don't you just love this?  Don't you want one of these?  How can you say no to this face?"

LMAO.  That is too funny.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

The best one was he was holding Ninja who had decided to dig a big ass hold in the yard and had then somehow managed to make it a mudhole and was covered head to tail in mud.

That's funny! Well at least you will be somewhat prepared. Hope the trip isn't too bad. 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"