North Carolina Babies

Fall Shoes ?

I want to get Holly some brown shoes--nothing super dressy, but can be worn with casual dresses/leggings. But preferably not sneakers. Does that make sense? I want to spend $30 or less. I'm having a hard time finding anything.

Anyone seen anything like this? Also, remind me of all the good shoe sites/brands. I'm drawing a blank.. Stride Rite, Keds, SKR, Zappos, 6pm, Piperlime......?

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Fall Shoes ?

• Nordstrom Rack had a ton of cute shoes if you have time to pop over there. I picked up a pair for Luke for $20. Also if you are a member of zulily.com there were some really cute shoes for girls on there yesterday that would be under $30 with shipping. HTH!
  • imagemrsNnearly:
    Nordstrom Rack had a ton of cute shoes if you have time to pop over there. I picked up a pair for Luke for $20. Also if you are a member of zulily.com there were some really cute shoes for girls on there yesterday that would be under $30 with shipping. HTH!

Ohhh - those shoes on zulily are soooo cute! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • BRU has some suede-like brown shoes, with a strap in a Mary Jane type style. They have little flowers embroidered on them.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • You going to Kville anytime soon?  I get that type of shoe at Emma Janes. They have a pretty good selection. 

Edited to Add:

This is the kind I've gotten.  But I "disable" the sqeaker.  They are comfy for a wider foot.

https://www.comfykid.com/Pipsqueaks.htm

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• imagebecki777:
    BRU has some suede-like brown shoes, with a strap in a Mary Jane type style. They have little flowers embroidered on them.
    The soft bottomed ones? We have those! hehe...I think they only went up to a size 6, which is what she's wearing now. But i don't think they'll fit her for much longer.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    imagebecki777:
    BRU has some suede-like brown shoes, with a strap in a Mary Jane type style. They have little flowers embroidered on them.
    The soft bottomed ones? We have those! hehe...I think they only went up to a size 6, which is what she's wearing now. But i don't think they'll fit her for much longer.

Target? They had some dark brown suede shoes, as well as "leather" when I went today!

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    imagebecki777:

I know they have some hard soled ones this season, and most of their hard soles shoes go up to size 10

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Kohl's had some really cute ones last year-in fact, when she grew out of the first size, I went back and bought another set (black and brown pairs). I think they were Jellybeans brand or something like that?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"