Health & Exercise
Options

Breastfeeding jogger...OUCH!

My DS was born 5 weeks ago and I'm just starting to get out and get some exercise (thank goodness this TX summer has finally broken!)

My problem, though, is my old sports bras just aren't going to cut it when it comes to jogging. These girls are just too big and heavy to be controlled!

What have you done to make jogging more comfortable in the chest area? I'm wearing a sports bra that is probably a little too small for me right now but I was thinking that would help keep everything in place...not so much. 

I was a 36C, now I'm more a 38E.

Thanks!

Re: Breastfeeding jogger...OUCH!

• Options
    I haven't had my LO yet but what I've gathered so far from other moms is to pump before working out and wear two sports bras...HTHs!
  • Options
    I am only like a C or D right now while BF, but I bought some more supportive sportsbras and work out immediatley after feeding LO. It's more comfortable and the only way I can squeeze in a good workout anyway since he eats every 2 hours still. My problem isnt my boobs but the fact that I feel like I REALLY have to pee everytime I run even if I just went. Time to do more kegels...
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a breastfeeding mama and I swear by the Enell sports bra. Oprah promoted them and they're amazing.  they run around $60 on their website but you can get them cheaper on ebay(sometimes small stiching errors).  I was a 36DD at the peak of nursing and bought a size 2(sizes ranging from 00-7.) Good job on nurisng, its hard work but in the long run it is so worth it.  All the best!
  • Options
    I always breastfed or pumped before running.  Some times I would wear 2 sports bras but my boobs weren't so big (but they felt that way to me).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"