Indiana Babies
Options

btown jeweler

Hi ladies!

I am needing recs for a jeweler, stat.  I am pretty sure my diamond is loose and need to get somewhere to have it tightened (and cleaned).  I am guessing the moving stuff around jostled it a bit, or I'm just paranoid (which is totally feasible!).  Anyway, I would prefer to not use a "mall" jeweler but more of a family run business type of place.

TIA!!

Re: btown jeweler

• Options
    Well, you could go to Goldcasters on the corner of Washington & 2nd (?).  I have gotten a few things from there and while the owner seems like a douche, the workers have always been really nice.  I have also heard really good things about Settle's but I have never been there myself.
  • Options
    My parents always use Victor Settles. They were located on the square but I think they've moved to S. College across from Courtyard by Marriott. My sister used Gold Casters on S. Washington.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH got my engagement and wedding rings from Goldcasters.  His mom gets a lot of stuff from there as well and seems pleased.

https://www.goldcasters.com/

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto Goldcasters (and Shauna's sentiments).  I've heard decent things about Argetinum (sp?) which is on or close to the square.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"