btown jeweler — The Bump
Indiana Babies

btown jeweler

Hi ladies!

I am needing recs for a jeweler, stat.  I am pretty sure my diamond is loose and need to get somewhere to have it tightened (and cleaned).  I am guessing the moving stuff around jostled it a bit, or I'm just paranoid (which is totally feasible!).  Anyway, I would prefer to not use a "mall" jeweler but more of a family run business type of place.

TIA!!

Re: btown jeweler

• Well, you could go to Goldcasters on the corner of Washington & 2nd (?).  I have gotten a few things from there and while the owner seems like a douche, the workers have always been really nice.  I have also heard really good things about Settle's but I have never been there myself.
  • My parents always use Victor Settles. They were located on the square but I think they've moved to S. College across from Courtyard by Marriott. My sister used Gold Casters on S. Washington.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH got my engagement and wedding rings from Goldcasters.  His mom gets a lot of stuff from there as well and seems pleased.

http://www.goldcasters.com/

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto Goldcasters (and Shauna's sentiments).  I've heard decent things about Argetinum (sp?) which is on or close to the square.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards