South Florida Babies

Hi

Hi ladies. Wow this board has been dead for a few days how is everyone doing? how are the bellys or babies doing?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi

• It has been quite quiet lately... not sure why.

My boys are growing strongly... belly is beginning to get in the way of doing certain things.  LOL  Hands/feet are swollen, but other than that, I'm doing GREAT!  : )

How are you and your little princess?

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thats awesome that they are growing strongly. Yea the last few weeks that belly gets so big fast and everything is much harder and i can imagine having two in there.

We are doing good she got her earrings on saturday and has been feeling alot better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, I love little babies w/ earings.  She must look super cute.

Granted I have no exprience, but everyone tells me that my belly is very small for twins... but the boys are measuring big!  I guess the extra junk I was carrying TTC helped make a good home for them, but they didn't need much more.  LOL  People see me and think I'm about to pop, but when I say I still have 1.5 mo to go and it is twins, they are shocked. 

Oh well, either way, as long as they are growing, who cares what I look like.  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It has been awefully quiet lately! Your little girl is adorable!! Glad she is better and she must look so cute with her earrings! And Jackie, you are getting so close to meeting your boys!! I really hope the swelling doesn't get any worse for you; I know it can be very uncomfortable! And you do look great with twins and that's so awesome that they are such a great size!!

We are doing pretty well. Home with the 2 boys has been lots of fun. It has not been an easy transition to be alone with both the entire day but it has gotten better! ;)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageAlbah:
    We are doing pretty well. Home with the 2 boys has been lots of fun. It has not been an easy transition to be alone with both the entire day but it has gotten better! ;) 

Glad you guys are adjusting.  I'm sure it is nice to be able to be home w/ them.  Enjoy!

-- Jackie
  • It has been pretty quiet around here, huh? Hopefully this post will get things moving again and every one  will come out to play for a little while :)

Jackie, you look fabulous! I just looked through your shower pics on Facebook -- everything came out great and you looked beautiful. Definitely have that momma glow! I can't believe you're already in the home stretch!! Those little bundles will be here before you know it :) 

• Hiya ladies..

It has been quiet.. :)

Jackie, I bet your adorable, not too much longer. There is a girl at work that is a month behind me with twins and I am WAAAAY bigger than her... LOL :) Im not a cute pregnant person though.  Never have been never will be.. This girl will be cute.

I seem to be at a stand still.  I can not buy anything for the baby.  Not sure what my problem is.  I look at everything put it in my cart and then bam cant actually buy it.  Im not sure if Im just still nervous about something not going right or what.  But I really need to start getting her room ready, etc and I can't bring myself to do that either. In my head I just say I have time, but in all honesty I don't  have that much time especially with the kids and holidays coming up..

Liz

• Hi girls! We've been too quiet lately. Glad to hear everyone's updates!

I had an appointment this morning, which included the GBS swab and an internal. The internal proved I'm all closed up. (Big surprise at 36 weeks, right? Ha.) I was a little worried about the discomfort of the internal, but it really wasn't bad. What was bad was how horribly my back hurt as soon as I laid down on the table. I couldn't hardly get up and I felt so pitiful!

I hope everyone continues to do well and is staying dry today!

• imagemjz:
    What was bad was how horribly my back hurt as soon as I laid down on the table. I couldn't hardly get up and I felt so pitiful!

Glad to hear the internal wasn't too painful... I was starting to fear it!  LOL

I can't lay down on my back for the life of me... the pain in my tailbone during and afterwards is unbearable.  : (

-- Jackie
  • Last week I was on vacation and this week, just trying to catch up on work. I've dropped by though. :) So glad to see everyone doing well.

As for me, well really no changes. Everything is moving along well and we are happy to see our bundles growing so much. These 2 are really starting to move around more often, so we'll see how tomorrows u/s plays out. Hopefully we get some good pics.

Many xoxoxo's to you all.

• imagemiamicubajam:

Last week I was on vacation and this week, just trying to catch up on work. I've dropped by though. :) So glad to see everyone doing well.

As for me, well really no changes. Everything is moving along well and we are happy to see our bundles growing so much. These 2 are really starting to move around more often, so we'll see how tomorrows u/s plays out. Hopefully we get some good pics.

HI!  Glad to hear all is progressing well... so excited for u.  : )

-- Jackie
  • imagemiamicubajam:

Last week I was on vacation and this week, just trying to catch up on work. I've dropped by though. :) So glad to see everyone doing well.

Keep us posted on your ultrasound, have fun seeing your little ones!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• lol i think it's been dead b/c Mel had her baby!!  She's one of the ones who keep this board going :)

I hate that I'm not around anymore... they have the bump blocked at work :( so I can't come on and play!!

the girls are great and i miss them terribly... but i love teaching, even if i'm stressed every day :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"