D.C. Area Babies
Options

recommend your DC's push toy

We are also looking to get DS some kind of push toy, but a quick zip around Target the other day didn't yield much.  Any ideas on this?

Re: recommend your DC's push toy

• Options
    My kids love lawnmowers, we got some at Toys R Us for $20 a piece. 
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
  • Options
    DD loves this walk and ride from playskool and also loves her grocery chart. We got the walk and ride when she was about 9 months and the grocery chart around her first birthday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagevictoria1212:
    DD loves this walk and ride from playskool and also loves her grocery chart. We got the walk and ride when she was about 9 months and the grocery chart around her first birthday.

Some friends of ours have the walk and ride and both their DD and ours still love it.  I love double duty stuff (they love riding it too).  Push toys are tough because their aren't many that are good for little ones who can't walk on their own and need something stable that won't tip.  DD didn't really like pushing anything until she was confidently walking on her own.  Now she loves her grocery cart, lawnmower, and especially her baby doll's stroller.  So if your LO doesn't initially like whatever you decide on, keep it out so they can try again in a few months.

imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Options
    We have this one and ds loves it. I was really nervous because we have hardwood floors in most of our play area downstairs, and one of those puzzle mat type things to cover some of it. I was just afraid on the hardwood it might get going to fast for him, but he does great. It also flows really nicely from the rugs we do have on the hardwood to the puzzle mat/floor.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We just got the Fisher Price Stride-to-Ride Dino and DS is a big fan.

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pid=54763&pcat=gobabygo 

• Options
    We have the walk to ride lion from Fisher Price that DD really enjoys.  We also have an old school fisher price push walker that she really enjoys as well.  Recently we bought DD a wagon but I think the dragging behind is a lot harder than the pushing in front, I would wait on that for a few months. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"