North Carolina Babies

Dear DH...

When you watch me pull something, like the baby shampoo out from a cabinet and say "Oh, that's where you keep it"...why when you put it back do you put it somewhere else? You just watched and acknowledged you were watching where it goes. Is it that hard to put it right back in the same place?

Re: Dear DH...

• Along the same lines -

Dear DH, when I specifically mention that the dishes in the dishwasher are dirty, it means don't set your ice cream bowl & spoon on the counter.  Sorry, the ompa loompas won't be along later to put them in for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dear DH. I left the pot of homemade sloppy joes out for you to eat (since you wanted to eat "later") I wake up to find the same pot of sloppy joes that took hours for me to make still sitting on the stove. If you are the last one to eat, please put the food away and clean up, you just wasted 2lbs of beef and all my time, plus lunch and dinner for the week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • How much effort is it really to open the door to the laundry room and put your things in the hamper instead of piling them outside?  Really - I appreciate that you're actually taking them from the bedroom, but come on - just a little bit futher to the hamper!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dear DH,

Thank you so much for helping clean the kitchen and load the dishwasher after dinner.  I have told you for the last three years that the pots, pans, and knives do not go in the dishwasher.  This will never change!

• imagedbertagni:
    Dear DH. I left the pot of homemade sloppy joes out for you to eat (since you wanted to eat "later") I wake up to find the same pot of sloppy joes that took hours for me to make still sitting on the stove. If you are the last one to eat, please put the food away and clean up, you just wasted 2lbs of beef and all my time, plus lunch and dinner for the week.

This INFURIATES me...my DH needs a FWD of this letter. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"