Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Annoying parking lot vent.

Why is it, that I go out of my way to park somewhere that isn't crowded - like away from the other cars - and someone has to park right next to me?  So that I can barely get in my car?

There have been multiple times that I have not been able to squeeze the infant seat into my car because I can't get the door open enough.  Seriously!!  (And I'm talking about me being parked centered in my parking spot, and someone comes along, there are a million other spots, and the other person is smushed right next to me).

People have no consideration!  Thanks.. vent over :)

Re: Annoying parking lot vent.

• Options

I totally agree- I just had this happen to me last weekend and I was SO mad.   I hate SUV's now because they never fit in spots and always come into my parking spot. 

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options

OMG!  You are SO not alone in this vent.  My DH and I have a running joke about this.  We call his car "the magnet" because people always seem to want to park next to him, even if he parks in a totally remote area! 

So aggravating!

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

GRRR!!  That's so annoying and rude!

When my aunt was 9 months pregnant, someone parked within inches of her drivers' side door.  She had to get in on the passenger side and crawl over to her seat...while 9 months pregnant! 

She got in her seat, then opened her car door repeatedly and banged the @#*! out of that other car, all without saying a word.  Then she put it in reverse and pulled away. 

My sis, cousin, and I were in the backseat (we were kids at the time) and we didn't say a WORD after that!  It was a quiet ride home. 

I learned a valuable lesson that day, though.  Don't mess with a pregnant woman!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"