North Carolina Babies

Diapers changes & Tantrums?

How do you handle these situations?  B is usually okay with diaper changes, but you know how their moods can change from day to day!  This morning she absolutely threw a fit and thus, so did I.  :(  It is hard for me to keep my cool sometimes when we are on a tight schedule, and you have to get through the "have-to's" !! 

I've been looking at advice articles and they all say to keep your cool and be calm with your toddler.  Yeah right, if only it was that easy!!  I can work on staying calm, but that's not going to prevent her from making it impossible to change her.  The only thing I can think of right now is bribing her with a snack. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diapers changes & Tantrums?

• I try to give him something to play with but that is hit or miss.  He is HORRIBLE with diaper changes. 
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've just started having a lot of trouble during diaper changes, too - it's like a wrestling match most days! I usually try to distract him by singing, asking questions/talking to him or giving him something to play with...sometimes it works and sometimes I just try to change him really fast. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"