May 2011 Moms

Random Poll

1. What kind of car do you drive?

2. Do you have a male or female OB?

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Random Poll

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a 08 Jeep patriot, DH drives a 03 Hyundai Tiburon

2. Do you have a male or female OB? MaleHuh?

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I hope the baby gets my eyes and DHs smile, just like my son!

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

• 1. I drive an '09 Rav4

2. I have a female OB

3. I hope this LO gets my husband's patience & my independence =) 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? '05 Acura TSX

2. Do you have a male or female OB? Male

I hope s/he has his patience and sensitivity and my optimism and creativity. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? We don't have cars but my bike is really cool. It has a front and rear basket! LOL

2. Do you have a male or female OB? A lady.

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I hope that the baby gets my hair (DH has thick crazy curly hair). From DH, I hope he/she gets his smarts.

• imageHeather & Nayt:

1. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Forester

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? From me- red hair, from DH curly hair

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I drive a Honda Accord.

Male, will meet him next week.

My eyes and his calm and patience.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cobalt

woman midwife

my hair, nose, feet and head size at birth ahhaha

his eyes, coloring and height

and if they get half ofour sense of humor they will be ridiculous oh and i hope they get my outspokenness yet his patience

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Hyundai Sante Fe

2. Woman OB

3. My eyes and craziness, DH's athleticism and intelligence.

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• 2007 Chevy Tahoe

Male

I hope Baby gets my smile, big eyes and independence, but hubbies blue eyes and 'laid back' personality.

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Toyota Solara, but I'm going to be getting a new car.

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? My eye color and DH's skin tone.

• 1. 2005 Mazda6

2. Female

3. I hope LO gets my hair and DH's eyes. 

• 1. What kind of car do you drive?  Ford Explorer

2. Do you have a male or female OB? Female

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? Hmmm I am really hoping me LO looks just like DH.  He was an adorable baby. 

• imageHeather & Nayt:

1. What kind of car do you drive?   me-2005 pacifica dh-2008 dodge ram

2. Do you have a male or female OB? female!!

i hope my LO gets it's gender from me lol i really want a girl..but to be serious. i hope the baby gets my husbands dedication/determination. he just lost 90lbs in the last yr and has been so good at keeping it off! i hope the baby gets my eyes

• 1. I drive a 1998 Nissan Maxima. Can't afford a newer/nicer car for awhile :(

2. There are a lot of OB's in my office and I'm supposed to have at least 1 appointment with each of them in case my regular OB can't be at the delivery for some reason, but my primary OB is a woman (and she's great!)

3. I have no idea what features of mine or DH's I'd want these LOs to have, I just want them to be healthy! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? 01 Jeep Grand Cherokee

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I hope LO gets my athleticism & DH's intelligence.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. GMC Acadia

2. Both!

3. My reasoning skills, His sense of humor

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Edge, I LOVE it!

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?  I hope s/he gets my eyes and hair texture (DH has really coarse hair), and DHs full lips.

• 2 door 04 Accord, looking into buying a 4 door

Both

my eyes and his hair, my talent and DH brains of course.

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• fun!

1. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 honda civic

2. Do you have a male or female OB? female midwives

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?  i hope they get MrB's blue eyes.  i really hope they get his nose too ... ive got the big italian nose.  poor poor child if they're born with my nose.

• 1. What kind of car do you drive?  '07 Saturn Ion

2. Do you have a male or female OB?  Female

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?  Hoping the baby has his eyes, fingers, and patience, and my hair, nose, and love of nature.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? 08 Civic

2. Do you have a male or female OB? Female Nurse Midwife and OB

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I'd like them to get the creativity, smarts, and sense of humor from both of us! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • bmw 325i

female

my smile and H's big blue eyes!

• 1. I drive a 2000 grandcaravan, DH drives a trcuk (which until this little one is at least 1 he/she will not be riding in).

2. Female

3. I hope this little one gets my hair & personality, and DH's eyes & hard work ethic.

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? Acura TSX

2. Do you have a male or female OB? Female Midwife

I hope he or she gets DH's eyes, gentle and thoughtful nature, and if it's a boy H's height (we're all short on my side -all tall on his side). I hope he or she gets my lips/hair, determination and independence.

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? lexus RX350...thinking we may have to get something bigger!

2. Do you have a male or female OB? male

I hope the twins look a lot like their big brother who is a good combo of my husband and I

Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Chevy Blazer

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? DH's patience and my determination.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? Me: '04 Toyota 4Runner DH: '08 Jeep Wrangler (one of the 4 door kind)

2. Do you have a male or female OB? OB in the practice is female but I will be dealing with the midwives.

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?  Me: eyes, nose, sense of humor & intelligence.  DH: awesome smile, altheticism, negotiating skills, intellignce, patience.

• 1. Chevy Tahoe

2. Male

3. DH's curly hair, my nose

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Toyotal Highlander

2. Do you have a male or female OB? Male -- he is very good looking.. LOL

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I hope the baby gets his hair color and height.  I hope it gets my eyes and my feet.

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I hope LO gets my eyes.  I had big eyes as a child.  I hope LO gets my husbands build if its a girl.. (he is tiny and has a very flat tummy).  Overall I hope they get his musical abbility and my outgoing social nature.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. What kind of car do you drive?  VW Toureg

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?  From DH I hope LO gets his eyes and adorable dimples and his patience, from me I hope LO gets my smile and sense of adventure.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1.  Hyundai Sante Fe

2.  Both...it's a husband/wife practice,  the wife does all the prenatal visits up to 35 weeks and then the husband takes over the rest & delivery. 

3.  I would like the LO to have my nose and eyes and DH's coloring. 

Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive?  08 GMC Acadia, DH has a 06 Chev Colorado

2. Do you have a male or female OB?  Male and he is acutally hot!

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH?   my personality,   DH's red hair, blue eyes and smarts

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Ford Explorer but i'm getting my mom's 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe in 2 weeks.. WOO HOO2. Do you have a male or female OB? Female, and I was really picky about that. The entire practice my Dr. works with is all female.3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? I hope the LO get my husband's eyes (blue), his memory... wow I don't think I have anything fun to contribute.. Oh God, i'm scared now.
  • 1.  A Mercedes Benz 2-door compressor and a Chrysler Pacifica...  I also had to have the kid car, lol!

2.  This go around a man...  my former OB went to just a GYN practice.

3.  Just my looks in general I think I make cute, cute babies (and I was the national sears portrait studio baby model as a child)....  but from my DH I want the baby to get his long eyelashes. 

• 1. What kind of car do you drive?  Lexus GS

2. Do you have a male or female OB?  Female

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? his blue eyes!!

• 1. What kind of car do you drive?  06 Volvo S60

2. Do you have a male or female OB?  Male OB, Female NP

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? My blue eyes and test taking skills and his sense of humor and intelligence.

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? Your DH? Me: creativity and love for animals, DH: blue eyes and appreciation for music.

**Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Ford Mustang GT

3. What feature do you hope you LO gets from you? My eyes

Your DH? Height

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• 1. What kind of car do you drive? '08 VW Jetta

I hope LO gets DH's kindness and sense of humor. I hope LO gets my positive attitude.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"