North Carolina Babies

Bright Horizons Daycare

My company has a benefit that allows me to use Bright Horizons as back-up child care, which I may need to use Thursday and Friday of this week. Does anyone have experience with Bright Horizons? Can you recommend a particular location or tell me ones to stay away from?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bright Horizons Daycare

• I don't, but you have me curious about what company you work for, my DH's company offers the same benefit. 

You will have to let me know how it works out.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The little boy I nanny'd for goes to the one over in RTP.  The staff there was very unhappy.  One teacher told us how much she hated the place.  I didn't like the center personally.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Loading the player...
  • Christian went to the one in Cary for a while.  We were not happy with it at all.  C never wanted to go to school, and there were many days when he was one of the only kids in the class.  During those days, He did not necessarily got more one on one time, he went with his teacher to the baby room so she could help out in there--needless to say, he did not do any age appropriate activities while he was in there.

It might be okay as an occasional drop-off, but I would not recommend it as a regular care facility.

• we use BH at independence park in durham.  we couldn't be happier there.  DS has a great relationship with his teachers and enjoys going to see his friends each day. 

we also looked at the duke children's campus which is a BH location exclusive to duke employees - we were very pleased with the tour but had a hard time getting a spot.  once a spot was available, we were expecting #2 and i plan to sahm so it seemed silly to move ds for just a few months.

DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • imageAngelPack:

I don't, but you have me curious about what company you work for, my DH's company offers the same benefit. 

You've got PM!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The one in Cary (on Weston) is the overflow center for those who don't get into DH's company's onsite center.

That doesn't help you whatsoever, but I just thought I'd share. LOL.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageuncjules:
    imageAngelPack:

I don't, but you have me curious about what company you work for, my DH's company offers the same benefit. 

You've got PM!

You've got PM too :)

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"