Indiana Babies

OMG Glee. I love this show. nft.

Re: OMG Glee. I love this show. nft.

• I'm going to be the odd one here but these story lines kill me. Like the music is awesome, I love the actors... but why are all these people going to John Stamos as a dentist and getting put under? Like this is ridiculous! and seems really bizarre and well, weird. I do still love the one liners though, I just wish they'd find a better way to incorporate the songs instead of story lines like tonight. 
  • imagekelclay724:
    I'm going to be the odd one here but these story lines kill me. Like the music is awesome, I love the actors... but why are all these people going to John Stamos as a dentist and getting put under? Like this is ridiculous! and seems really bizarre and well, weird. I do still love the one liners though, I just wish they'd find a better way to incorporate the songs instead of story lines like tonight. 

Umm, agreed!  I like the music, but that's about it.  And I'm not trying to sound like a prude, but this is an 8 p.m. show with outfits that should be on at 10.  

• Loading the player...
  • I love it.

I thought Brittany (Glee cast, not spears) was great this episode. 

Loved Toxic lol!  Will is smokin'!

• imageMommaMcG:

imagekelclay724:
    I'm going to be the odd one here but these story lines kill me. Like the music is awesome, I love the actors... but why are all these people going to John Stamos as a dentist and getting put under? Like this is ridiculous! and seems really bizarre and well, weird. I do still love the one liners though, I just wish they'd find a better way to incorporate the songs instead of story lines like tonight. 

Umm, agreed!  I like the music, but that's about it.  And I'm not trying to sound like a prude, but this is an 8 p.m. show with outfits that should be on at 10.  

lol it wasn't that bad...or maybe my opinion is skewed because of the world we live in, but I feel like I see teenagers wearing stuff like that to church.  :) (okay, not quite that bad, but bad) and definitely on daytime TV!

• It was mostly just the Slave for You song....and it was the first one!  And, the dance moves didn't help, lol.
  • imageMommaMcG:
    It was mostly just the Slave for You song....and it was the first one!  And, the dance moves didn't help, lol.

lol my friend is a high school teacher and she chaperoned the homecoming dance..you should hear what she had to say...lol

• Meh, it's supposed to be random (as in, getting put under at the dentist). And yeah, the outfits are pretty crazy...but trust me, I go into 4-5 different high schools every day and see much much worse!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Amen. That was one of the best episodes ever.

• I understand you see all that stuff in high schools (I used to travel to two high schools a day for years giving lessons), but that doesn't mean they need to perpetuate it in a show watched by teens. 
  • I'd be OK if they moved it to 10pm if that meant Will could take his shirt off.

• imagemanda429:

I'd be OK if they moved it to 10pm if that meant Will could take his shirt off.

lmao!!!!!!

• imagemanda429:

AMEN!  Lets start a petition! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemanda429:

Yes 

• Loved the show tonight! I was/am a Britney fan! Embarrassed I would love to see Will take his shirt off!
  • LOVED it!  "Are you a cat?"  Gah, I love her character :)
  • "I'm Brittany, b!tch."

Is anyone else picking their favorite Britney songs off iTunes right now, along with 20 million American tweens who missed it the first time because they were 3 years old in the late 90s?

• imageSweetTea*83:
    because they were 3 years old in the late 90s?

Indifferent

holyshit that made me feel old. lol.

• imagelemen99:

imageSweetTea*83:

Indifferent

omg! can I make myself sound really dumb and point out that while watching Brain Game (yes I have watched this a few times :/) one of the questions was about Seinfeld and none of the kids knew the names of the main characters! Talk about feeling old!! 

• imagekelclay724:
    imagelemen99:

imageSweetTea*83:

Indifferent

omg! can I make myself sound really dumb and point out that while watching Brain Game (yes I have watched this a few times :/) one of the questions was about Seinfeld and none of the kids knew the names of the main characters! Talk about feeling old!! 

um yeah Kelli, if you are old I think that makes me your grandmother? 

it's good to know that Will lust is ageless, cougars and kittens alike.

• imagemanda429:
    imagekelclay724:
    imagelemen99:

imageSweetTea*83:

Indifferent

um yeah Kelli, if you are old I think that makes me your grandmother? 

it's good to know that Will lust is ageless, cougars and kittens alike.

Baaaaaaahaha!!  That is hilarious.  I mean, I'm more of a Finn fan, but this is the quote of the day. 

• I gotta say that Uncle Jesse is def aging very nicely :) But I def though I was in Glee Club last night as I was singing along...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"