Indiana Babies
Options

OMG Glee. I love this show. nft.

Re: OMG Glee. I love this show. nft.

• Options
    I'm going to be the odd one here but these story lines kill me. Like the music is awesome, I love the actors... but why are all these people going to John Stamos as a dentist and getting put under? Like this is ridiculous! and seems really bizarre and well, weird. I do still love the one liners though, I just wish they'd find a better way to incorporate the songs instead of story lines like tonight. 
  • Options

imagekelclay724:
    I'm going to be the odd one here but these story lines kill me. Like the music is awesome, I love the actors... but why are all these people going to John Stamos as a dentist and getting put under? Like this is ridiculous! and seems really bizarre and well, weird. I do still love the one liners though, I just wish they'd find a better way to incorporate the songs instead of story lines like tonight. 

Umm, agreed!  I like the music, but that's about it.  And I'm not trying to sound like a prude, but this is an 8 p.m. show with outfits that should be on at 10.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love it.

I thought Brittany (Glee cast, not spears) was great this episode. 

Loved Toxic lol!  Will is smokin'!

• Options
    imageMommaMcG:

imagekelclay724:

Umm, agreed!  I like the music, but that's about it.  And I'm not trying to sound like a prude, but this is an 8 p.m. show with outfits that should be on at 10.  

lol it wasn't that bad...or maybe my opinion is skewed because of the world we live in, but I feel like I see teenagers wearing stuff like that to church.  :) (okay, not quite that bad, but bad) and definitely on daytime TV!

• Options
    It was mostly just the Slave for You song....and it was the first one!  And, the dance moves didn't help, lol.
  • Options

imageMommaMcG:
    It was mostly just the Slave for You song....and it was the first one!  And, the dance moves didn't help, lol.

lol my friend is a high school teacher and she chaperoned the homecoming dance..you should hear what she had to say...lol

• Options
    Meh, it's supposed to be random (as in, getting put under at the dentist). And yeah, the outfits are pretty crazy...but trust me, I go into 4-5 different high schools every day and see much much worse!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Amen. That was one of the best episodes ever.

• Options
    I understand you see all that stuff in high schools (I used to travel to two high schools a day for years giving lessons), but that doesn't mean they need to perpetuate it in a show watched by teens. 
  • Options

I'd be OK if they moved it to 10pm if that meant Will could take his shirt off.

• Options
    imagemanda429:

lmao!!!!!!

• Options
    imagemanda429:

AMEN!  Lets start a petition! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemanda429:

Yes 

• Options
    Loved the show tonight! I was/am a Britney fan! Embarrassed I would love to see Will take his shirt off!
  • Options
    LOVED it!  "Are you a cat?"  Gah, I love her character :)
  • Options

"I'm Brittany, b!tch."

Is anyone else picking their favorite Britney songs off iTunes right now, along with 20 million American tweens who missed it the first time because they were 3 years old in the late 90s?

• Options

imageSweetTea*83:
    because they were 3 years old in the late 90s?

Indifferent

holyshit that made me feel old. lol.

• Options
    imagelemen99:

imageSweetTea*83:

Indifferent

omg! can I make myself sound really dumb and point out that while watching Brain Game (yes I have watched this a few times :/) one of the questions was about Seinfeld and none of the kids knew the names of the main characters! Talk about feeling old!! 

• Options
    imagekelclay724:
    imagelemen99:

imageSweetTea*83:

Indifferent

omg! can I make myself sound really dumb and point out that while watching Brain Game (yes I have watched this a few times :/) one of the questions was about Seinfeld and none of the kids knew the names of the main characters! Talk about feeling old!! 

um yeah Kelli, if you are old I think that makes me your grandmother? 

it's good to know that Will lust is ageless, cougars and kittens alike.

• Options
    imagemanda429:
    imagekelclay724:
    imagelemen99:

imageSweetTea*83:

Indifferent

um yeah Kelli, if you are old I think that makes me your grandmother? 

it's good to know that Will lust is ageless, cougars and kittens alike.

Baaaaaaahaha!!  That is hilarious.  I mean, I'm more of a Finn fan, but this is the quote of the day. 

• Options
    I gotta say that Uncle Jesse is def aging very nicely :) But I def though I was in Glee Club last night as I was singing along...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"