High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

PPROM

Anyone else going through this hellhole?
Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: PPROM

• Options
    I just need to hear someone else on it and to know that even though my water broke at 23 weeks that my son might have a chance...I've loved him since I found out I was pregnant and worked my ass off to be healthy for him...now this
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Hugs sweetie.

Have you tried sidelines.com? Its a website for bedrest girls. I forget if they have a message board. www.babycenter.com also has specific boards for certain things, I bet they have a prom board.

I would also ask on the preemie board here. Lots of moms there probably have been in your shoes. This board gets a little slow.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I am thinking about you all the time  am  praying for you and your little man!!

You're doing a great job, please know that! You can work very hard and be healthy and still not have things go the way they should. I got severe pre-e with my 1st pregnancy and had ds early and felt  like my body just up and failed me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry :(.

Yes, I experienced pPROM with my DD but I was much later - 35w4d - so it caused me to have a small baby but nothing terribly drastic.  I have had HUGE anxiety about recurrent pPROM my whole current pregnancy and it sucks.

I really hope you can make it on bed rest and have a healthy little boy in MANY MANY weeks. 

• Options
    I had pPROM with my daughter.  My rupture was at 27 weeks and I had her at 29 weeks.  She is doing great.  Those steriod shots are a miracle.  Drink lots of water and try to stay in a good frame of mind.  I know it is hard. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope my story will give you some hope!  I ruptured with my daughter at 24 weeks.  I leaked until I had no measurable fluid levels.  I stayed in the hospital until delivery, which was when I was induced at 34 weeks.  It is possible to make it that far.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions.  My email is kaytee1206@yahoo.com Please go to the preemie message board, there are several girls on there who have been through this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSarahTx5701:

Hugs sweetie.

Have you tried sidelines.com? Its a website for bedrest girls. I forget if they have a message board. www.babycenter.com also has specific boards for certain things, I bet they have a prom board.

I would also ask on the preemie board here. Lots of moms there probably have been in your shoes. This board gets a little slow.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I am thinking about you all the time  am  praying for you and your little man!!

You're doing a great job, please know that! You can work very hard and be healthy and still not have things go the way they should. I got severe pre-e with my 1st pregnancy and had ds early and felt  like my body just up and failed me.

Thank you!! I know I've been talking to you when I knew but didn't really know yet so I really appreciate you being here for me. So far it's going great, they're just worried about infection now. They moved me into a room that's out of L&D and into a pre-birth room which means they're keeping an eye on me but they're not as worried 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"