Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Why do random people share on this board?

Do they really think we give a fuuck what their opinion is?

Re: Why do random people share on this board?

• Options
    Hey, you wanted more action on this board ;)
  • Options
    Because they are asses.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do want more action, but they seem to just jump on to spill their guts and then leave. I was kinda hoping one or some of them would take offense to this post Stick out tongue
  • Options
    So not offended so it probably won't help, but I can play that I am.  Are you referring to my post in 2 of your threads?

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

imageKaliChick:
    So not offended so it probably won't help, but I can play that I am.  Are you referring to my post in 2 of your threads?

Nah, I know you! Stick out tongue I was referring to the one with the multiple extremely large pink tickers that told us all about how she planned on keeping it a secret but had told the whole town by her 5th week or something like that.

• Options

imageKaliChick:

Nah, I know you! Stick out tongue I was referring to the one with the multiple extremely large pink tickers that told us all about how she planned on keeping it a secret but had told the whole town by her 5th week or something like that.

• Options

Ew!  I missed it but there was some biatch that posted on TTTC about how she was just heartbroken she was KTFU by month 3.  She DD.

People are asses.  That's all I have to say about that.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

• Options
    imageSerendipitie:

imageKaliChick:

Don't forget the puppies and rainbows she was trying to push on us Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegidge:
    imageSerendipitie:

imageKaliChick:

Don't forget the puppies and rainbows she was trying to push on us Stick out tongue

Seriously. She was one step away from telling us to relax and be patient and that it WILL happen for us! Babydust to everyone!
  • Options

Woops, meant to say she WASN'T KTFU by month 3 ... I guess 3 months is now considered having trouble. 

Our Journey to Brenden

3 babies waiting on ice

• Options
    imageKaliChick:

Woops, meant to say she WASN'T KTFU by month 3 ... I guess 3 months is now considered having trouble. 

Especially when you are 23 and are sooo mature for your age LOL
  • Options
    imageSerendipitie:
    imageKaliChick:

Especially when you are 23 and are sooo mature for your age LOL

Exactly!!! Can I stomp my feet and whine that I'm not pregnant either!?!? Oh wait, I have a right ... I'm coming up on 34 and have been trying for nearly 2 years.  

Our Journey to Brenden

3 babies waiting on ice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"