Snarky and T-TTC
Options

6 weeks pg

Isn't that a bit early for a FB announcement?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 6 weeks pg

• Options
    Um, yes. WAY TOO EARLY.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've got an even better one; actually, I wrote about it in my blog when it happened I was so pissed/mad/jealous.  My cousin who got married on May 22 announced her BFP on FB on June 27.  Her due date is February 25; you do the math...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think it will be interesting to see if my fb friends know I have a child before they enter college.

I would so not be announcing it at 6 weeks. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I think it will be interesting to see if my fb friends know I have a child before they enter college.

I would so not be announcing it at 6 weeks. 

I plan on announcing when my water breaks @ this point. 

• Options

The "funny" thing is, that I know she's not IF.  So being that she's 6 wks means she (more than likely) hasn't seen a Dr yet, hasn't had blood work, and for sure hasn't had an ultrasound.

But I'm sure, unlike me, her pregnancy really will result in a live baby.

Infertility has jaded me.

• Options
    Eh, either she'll have no issues and it will be a moot point, or something will go wrong and she'll learn her lesson about announcing early.
  • Options
    imageLTF525:
    Um, yes. WAY TOO EARLY.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ignorance really is bliss in some cases, I guess.   I actually saw a FB announcement this mornign that was just a picture of the pee stick.  Pretty sure it wasn't even dry yet.

I've been wondering lately if all of this IF stuff has ruined pregnancy for me.  I'm kind of afraid I'll be to scared to ever really celebrate it.  Or if I'll be afraid to talk about it in front of people in case they're dealing with IF.

• Options
    I kind of think to each their own...  I swore that I would keep it hush hush for awhile, but I honestly think the whole town knew by the time i was 7 weeks and I bought my crib at 8 weeks.  My husband and I were ttc for over a year so we just couldn't contain our joy when we found out.  We had promised eachother we would keep it quite,  because my best friend had recently lost a baby at 10 weeks and we didn't want to put all our loved ones through that again,  but as soon as that stick showed a plus sign we were calling family like crazy.  I guess even though we all have our own stories of struggles and heartache we need to stay positive and supportive.  And most of all lets not forget to pray for each and every miracle!  Best wishes to all

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options

I have zero desire to stay positive and supportive.

Just in case anyone was wondering. 

imageimageimageimage
  • Options

friend of mine had an oops pregnancy first go-round, so let's just say she has no idea what causes pregnancy or how it works at.all.

now they're ttc#2 and she got KU, announced to the world at 5weeks, then lost it at 6weeks.  she even told her 3yr old.  then she gets KU again.  announces at 5weeks and loses it at 5 1/2 weeks.  told her 3yr old that time too.  some people NEVER learn.

also, mandy makes a good point

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Options
    I'm still not out on FB.   I'll come out after our big u/s
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'm with you.

I don't think it's in me to be positive at this point and I really struggle to keep my unsupportive thoughts to myself.  Mostly because I feel guilty even thinking some of them.

To be honest I don't even think I'm in the "happy for them, sad for me" stage anymore.  I'm just bitter and angry.

• Options
    I know Bitter and Angry very well
  • Options
    imagegidge:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'm with you.

I don't think it's in me to be positive at this point and I really struggle to keep my unsupportive thoughts to myself.  Mostly because I feel guilty even thinking some of them.

To be honest I don't even think I'm in the "happy for them, sad for me" stage anymore.  I'm just bitter and angry.

I'm the fuucking president of the bitter and angry club.  I past "sad for me, happy for them" loooooooong ago. 

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagegidge:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'm with you.

I'm the fuucking president of the bitter and angry club.  I past "sad for me, happy for them" loooooooong ago. 

She is.  I've seen her badge.

• Options
    imagepmarie33:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagegidge:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'm with you.

And this post may have gone in a totally different direction had I not proof read it before clicking Post.  The V and the B shouldn't be so close together on the keyboard.

• Options
    imagepmarie33:
    imagepmarie33:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagegidge:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'm with you.

And this post may have gone in a totally different direction had I not proof read it before clicking Post.  The V and the B shouldn't be so close together on the keyboard.

hahahahaha!

And you quoted me before I could go change my typo.  Damnit. 

imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"