Baby Showers

Baby Shower Venue Question

My baby shower is going to be November 6th and my sister in law asked me if I had any ideas of where to have it??  I came up with the idea to have it at a Sweet Shop or Bakery or Ice Cream shop...somewhere different and whimsical. With treats and appetizers rather than a served lunch. Were in the Schaumburg IL area...any one ever heard of this or been to a venue that would hold something like a Baby Shower?  Rather than have it at a home or a restaurant.

Everyone I have talked to said it's a great idea, but were going to have a hard time pulling it off as most shops do not have room for this. Like a Chucky Cheese for adults?

Thank you so much!!! Carri

Re: Baby Shower Venue Question

• I don't know your area, so I have no idea what's available, but The Cheesecake Factory came to mind.  Most are big enough to handle a large party, and you could pre-order cheesecakes, desserts, and coffee to be served to your guests, instead of a full meal.
  • Hey,

I don't know how many guests you're having or how fancy you want the place to be...

1. Deerfield's bakery (I have never been inside, but I've heard awesome things about the place, it's on Roselle Rd.)

2. Corner Bakery

3. Cheescake Factory

4. Maggiano's for appetizers and dessert

• Loading the player...
  •  I think that your idea sounds like so much fun!!!
  • You could also do the Melting Pot. They have yummy chocolate fondue!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"