North Florida Babies
Options

Intro :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm fairly new to the bump, mostly a lurker on the boards but wanted to introduce my self.  My name is Michelle I'm 36 yrs old with 4 boys from my first marriage, DS 16, DS 12, DS 11, DS 9 (10 in Nov) and I've been married 2 1/2 years to my wonderfully amazing DH.  DH has no biological kids but loves and raises our boys like they were his.  In Jan 2010 I had a tubal reversal and got preggers in Feb but sadly had an ectopic in March.  We were devastated to say the least.  In July I had an HSG which resulted in both tubes wide open!  We finally got the ok to TTC again so now we're hoping and praying for our little miracle:)  Although I must say, the journey has been a stressful one.  I'm not sure I ovulated this month, no + OPK although I did see a slight shift in BBT, this is the first month I'm tracking my BBT so not real sure I'm doing it right. 

Thanks for letting me ramble on, hope to get to know you ladies well!

Michelle

Re: Intro :)

• Options

Welcome and good luck on your TTC journey! I'm hoping it happens for you soon! You are on the right track temping and charting. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend a wonderfully informative book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's amazing what you'll learn! 

Good luck and I look forward to you posting here more!  

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

DH and I are TTC now too, it's our first post-miscarriage cycle.  Hopefully it happens for us both soon!

Welcome to the board!

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"