North Carolina Babies
Options

Leggings

So Allie has a pair of pink and a pair of brown Carters leggings, and a pair of black Children's place leggings.  Where can I find other colors?  For cheap?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Leggings

• Options
    I've been wondering the same thing.  Sometimes Baby Gap has some.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Target usually has them for cheap. I also got some on clearance at Carter's (also with a 25% off coupon)--two 2-packs (one was turquoise and brown w/ white dots, the other set was dark pink and brown). They were less than $6 for a 2 pack.. they also had some other patterned ones (stripes, flowers, etc)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kohl's has carter's leggings in two packs for 9.99 I think? Something like that, but that stuff is nearly always on sale. They had lots of colors :)
  • Options
    I have bought quite a few from Target (Circo) for $4ish (sale $3-3.50 each) and Kohls (Jumping Beans) for $4-5 each (sale $3.99).  They also carry the Carter's brand for 2/$9 (and sometimes on sale).  We have gotten A LOT of wear out of the Circo brand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. I just got a couple of pairs for Frankie at Target the other day. They had some cute dresses to go over them, too!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I found a pair for $2 (circo brand) at Tuesday Morning.  It's hit or miss there, but worth checking out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"