North Carolina Babies

f/u: clothing issues...

I always hear from other mom's how thier LO's out grow their clothes.  We don't have that problem, Nic doesn't out grow his clothes in a season. We have some winter clothes from last year that will be fitting him this year.  His summer clothes still fits.  I try not to worry about his size but how can I not.  He is wearing 12/18 month clothes.  I don't buy ahead of time b/c I don't know what he will be wearing.  Tell me not wot worry please?  (FYI: he is 21 lbs 6oz and 31.5 inches) 

Re: f/u: clothing issues...

• I'm sure he's just fine - some people are just more petite & Nic is probably one of them. If your doctor hasn't said anything, I wouldn't worry about it for a second.
  • I agree with BTP.  Sounds like he's just petite.  I wouldn't worry if your pedi wasn't concerned.  I'm sure when he's a teenager, he'll skyrocket up with the best of them.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Racey and BTP.  The doc is never worried and I agree he is just petite. I should stop comparing him to other kids and accept that there is nothing wrong, he is just small. 
  • I wouldn't worry one bit!  If it makes you feel any better Ella still wears her 9-12 month clothes (although her pants are getting highwater-ish).  DH and I were laughing about that yesterday - Ella wears out her clothes b4 she grows out of them. I tried buying ahead at cosingment sales and found that the stuff I bought last year will still not fit her so think I'll have to give that up! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • N- I know u and I have had this convo many of times...dont worry about Nic he is just fine esp. since he's eating pretty well from what i remember u telling me. Our boys just burn it off before they can put on weight. Jack has quite a few pairs of pants that range 12-18 months that still fit and the waists on some are big...though the length is gonna be an issue pretty soon cuz he seems to be growing up not out. 
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"