Single Parents

Court order and another continuance

*sigh*

So the good news is I finally got a court order for child support and arrears.

The bad news is we have yet another continuance. But it is because my back medical I did not have the actual receipts of payment, or had not given those to him prior. I had given him statements but the judge said I need to show payment. But my daycare did have a breakdown and he awarded me $1400 of that. And we go back Nov 9th to go over the rest of the medical bills.

I think the best part was seeing DB stand in front of the judge and try to explain why he could not "afford" the weekly cs amount. DB wanted to know if that could be discussed and if it could be recalculated. The judge asked if he had completed the financial information and if that was correct, DB said yes. The judge said then I do not understand what your question is. I giggled inside. Really DB you can not afford the cs amount, how do you think I have felt for almost 8 months doing it alone with no cs.

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: Court order and another continuance

• What he meant was I can't afford to take care of my child and fritter away my money on video games, bars, and loose women.  Woman, don't you know what the priorities are yet? Wink  Obivously, you are only going to use the CS on Prada's new fall collection, a boob job and loose men.  Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hopefuly much sooner than later. It's being garnished. Sad when he works for the state and the state has to garnish his check for child support.

• Loading the player...
  • LOVE it!  I would love for just one second to really know what those judges are thinking.  They have to think these jerks are just the biggest douchefaces ever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesweetie0228:

What he meant was I can't afford to take care of my child and fritter away my money on video games, bars, and loose women.  Woman, don't you know what the priorities are yet? Wink  Obivously, you are only going to use the CS on Prada's new fall collection, a boob job and loose men.  Big Smile

You read my mind completely! I can not wait to waste the money on material things for myself and myself only

• Finally!  That's great news!  Hopefully it won't take too long to garnish his wages.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageturtle1120:
    Finally!  That's great news!  Hopefully it won't take too long to garnish his wages.

Hopefully not. I know they pay biweekly so if the garnish hits an off week it could take a month or more. I don't expect to see anything for several weeks still

• Yay! Bout damn time! Now, let's start spendin willy nilly cause you know that's what we all do with cs
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • imagelaurieb602:
    Yay! Bout damn time! Now, let's start spendin willy nilly cause you know that's what we all do with cs

I heart you.

I shall take a trip and leave the kids with some random person. To make sure I enjoy myself with his money.

• imagecarrieannew:

imagelaurieb602:
    Yay! Bout damn time! Now, let's start spendin willy nilly cause you know that's what we all do with cs

I heart you.

I shall take a trip and leave the kids with some random person. To make sure I enjoy myself with his money.

hmmm. How's abouts you leave them alone so we have more money to blow!! Don't waste it on a sitter! Geez woman, think!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • imagelaurieb602:
    hmmm. How's abouts you leave them alone so we have more money to blow!! Don't waste it on a sitter! Geez woman, think!

Doh! Silly silly me. Kayla is 12. She can handle it. Haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"