Indiana Babies

CD girls (BG Organic)

I'm so tired of our overnight sposies leaking, I'm going to trial CDs at nighttime (have always been afraid of leaks).

I was thinking of adding a Hemp Stuffin underneath the sewn-in part of the BG Organic AIO.  The Stuffin is a bit wide but will fit in there (barely).  Do any of you do this?  Any other recommendations?  I could add the insert from my Bottombumpers (which is more narrow).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: CD girls (BG Organic)

• I responded on FB, but this is what I do. I have hemp inserts that I fold in half and stick under the fabric. Works perfect! Mine are hemp babies brand.
  • The only thing I'd be concerned of for us, because Ella seems to have pretty sensitive skin, is having her in an overnight diaper that doesn't have a stay-dry lining. I'd worry about the moisture being next to her skin all night.

But if Evan isn't sensitive like that, then I think your plan should work! I love our BG organic (except when she has a monster poo, then they're a PITA).

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • From all I've heard, hemp or hemp paired with microfiber is the way to go for nighttime inserts. My childbirth class teacher swears by the second, because microfiber absorbs more quickly, and hemp absorbs more but more slowly. I haven't gotten to use them yet, but if you can get your hands on ArtsyFartsyFooFoo inserts, they're supposed to be the sort of magical things that bring world peace and rainbow-farting puppies in their absorbent fabulousness :)  (she stocks on the 5th and 20th of the month, I believe)
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • We tried this a while ago and it worked perfectly.  These are my favorite dipes.  Now that she's not wetting at night as much, we have been perfectly fine with just the diaper.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"