Success after IF
Options

Need reassurance

Can someone tell me that there still is a chance.  I am spotting and it's 8 days past my 3 day transfer with ICSI.  I have cramping and slight spotting.  Did anyone else spot during the 2ww and end up with a successful pregnancy?  TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need reassurance

• Options

I didn't do IVF, but I had spotting with both of my bfp's around 8-9 dpo.

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

it is really quiet around here, but I think many of us has spotting. 

In fact, lrrb told me to test when I had spotting. I was pregnant, and results in my siggy. 

Fingers crossed for you! 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had spotting, bleeding and cramping w/ this last pg, tested on Xmas (BFN) and wrote the cycle off.  It stopped the next day and two days later I POAS and was happily shocked.  Best of luck to you!!!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    I spotted for a couple of days about where you are in your cycle and everything turned out great!!  See below :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Absolutely still a chance.  You could be spotting from implantation.  My RE told me 50% of their IVF patients have some kind of post-transfer bleeding.  It's very common.  In fact, I'm sure you're on PIO, right?  So that should keep you from spotting for any reason other than pregnancy, right?  I hope it's actually a good sign.
  • Options
    I had IVF and totally spotted around that time...I called the nurse and she told me it was most likely implantation bleeding. I think you may be ok! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"