Pennsylvania Babies
Options

No Bloomsburg Fair for me...

I'm disappointed that I won't be going to the fair this year!  My sis and I look forward to it every year.  We eat very light the few days before we go so we can eat all the fried goodness!  DH is relieved that we can't go since we're waiting for this LO to make his or her appearance very soon!

So to all that do go, please enjoy some fried oreos, pizza, gyros, cheesesteaks, ice cream, funnel cakes, candy, donuts, and any other fair treat you can think of ....for me!!

Tray, 39 DD born on 9/30/10 Expecting #2!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: No Bloomsburg Fair for me...

• Options

Why can't you go, other than the impending EDD?  I know I was jumping at every opportunity to walk around for extended amounts of time from 37w on, in hopes of convincing LO to come out. :)  And besides, I would SO be all over all the fried goodness and playing the pregnancy card the whole way as an excuse. ;)

Anyway, best of luck as you wait out these final days and enjoy as much sleep and relaxation as you can!

• Options
    I can't go b/c we live about an hour away...so it's out of the question at this point...looking forward to going next year!
    Tray, 39 DD born on 9/30/10 Expecting #2!! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"