TTC after 35

Wish AF would just come already

13dpiui and I believe 12dpo.  I refuse to POAS because the negative will really upset me, even though I'm pretty sure it would be negative.  I cramped two nights ago and thought maybe it was a good (i.e. implantation) sign, but now I've got sore/larger breasts and cramping and been moody, and while I know this can be sign of pregnancy, for me it's also generally a sign that AF is coming.  I need to figure out whether I'm going on my weekend trip next month and meeting DH out of town (in a little less than two weeks) or staying home to TTC again via the RE (whom I also will need to talk to first, but also DH could fly in so we could do a "fresh" sample, which would be better) and of course the timing really matters here for u/s and IUI.  So if she's coming, wish she would just come already.  (Even as I not so secretly hold out the faint hope that I'm actually pregnant, meaning I'll still be very disappointed when I'm not).
me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 

Re: Wish AF would just come already

• She always comes when you don't want her and stays away when you want her! The B!TCH!!! I'm still holding out hope for a BFP for you, though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in the same boat.  Just waiting for the witch to show up.  Things were looking really positive - had temps the highest they've ever been and my chart even said it was triphasic!  I tested 12DPO and got a BFN and this morning, my temp plunges.  I'm sure she will show up tomorrow morning, right on time.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that things work out better for you this month.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I, too, wish she would come (unless I'm pregnant), so I can start my meds for IVF. Still waiting for Friday. So we will see, but I totally get where you are...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry! Such a sucky feeling. Take care of yourself!

• I'm pretty much in same boat also, waiting for the hag to show.  Not holding out hope cause I have no symptoms and have always by this time.  Gl and just know your not alone. Fingers still crossed for us all.  It's sad we take on this attitude cause we have been let down so many times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"