Blended Families
Options

a belated introduction

Re: a belated introduction

• Options

Thanks for the intro! I'm glad that you and BM have a good relationship!

I'd love to be more involved, but it's not going to necessarily happen.  That's ok, I have made some attempts and DH is aware of this...

Sounds like you're in a good place.(as I try to remember your last post! sorry!)

• Options
    imageWickedCoolSM:

Thanks for the intro! I'm glad that you and BM have a good relationship!

I'd love to be more involved, but it's not going to necessarily happen.  That's ok, I have made some attempts and DH is aware of this...

Sounds like you're in a good place.(as I try to remember your last post! sorry!)

Ha! My last two posts have been regarding the couple of negative things going on, but overall we are in a really good place. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I actually think the majority of us would totally approve of you being so hands on while still respecting BM's opinion.?

Especially if you maintain visitation when your H is deployed, you HAVE to be able to step up and make decisions.

BM and I have also made recent repairs on our relationship, and it weirds DH out too, but at the same time he like that ONE of us can communicate positively with BM.?

Anywho, welcome!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is great that all 3 of you (BM, SD and yourself) all have a good relationship.  I am wondering if your husb. is trying to sabatoge your friendship with BM by causing waves with the morality clause, lol.  It seems like everyone is in a good place and that is wonderful for your SD. 
  • Options
    It sounds like you've guys have worked out a great co-parenting relationship. Congratulations and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"