Pre-School and Daycare

**Cute lunch check-in**

PIP your child's cute lunch!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Cute lunch check-in**

Police car lunch (the white stripe is a tortilla). Not the cutest, but we were having a police car theme day, so DD liked it.

This was so easy, but a surprisingly big hit. I'll definitely do this again.

This one is just to show you the rice mold. DD really likes rice in these! Also, the "table grapes" in the bottom box were *so* delicious. I'd never heard of them before but I'm a convert!

Easy fish! This is DD's new favorite kind of sandwich: peanut butter, cream cheese, strawberry slices and the tiniest drizzle of honey (which I sometimes skip). It's really good, especially with tart strawberries.

I saw a great idea to make a recycled lunchbox from a berry container. We tried it out at the zoo today and it worked perfectly! This was the smallest berry container (from raspberries) and it held a surprising amount of food - 3/4 of a sandwich, lots of blueberries, grape tomatoes, grapes and my new favorite way to present an apple, plus a mini cookie. Lined with wax paper so it wouldn't dry out. Nothing shifted and it was really convenient to take out with us!

• These are all so adorable bright.  Mine is pretty lame this week.  I actually made this a really long time ago and never got around to posting it.  It's just a butterfly sandwich cut into triangles with cheesestring body and various fruits and veggies for decoration.  Didn't photograph the greatest on the pink plate either.  Oh well.

• Loading the player...
  •  DSC00732.jpg picture by shellybird101

DD and I were reading a book about Haunted Houses so I made a sandwich cut like a house, carrot-pumpkin patch, yogurt night sky with black sprinkles and yellow moon. and a side of grapes 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"