Houston Babies
Options

How do the portrait coupons work?

I got several coupons for baby portraits at JCPenney, Sears, Portrait Innovations, etc. We've never used these places for portraits and we don't know whether or not these coupons are good deals or not.

How do these coupons work? What's the catch?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How do the portrait coupons work?

• Options
    We used JC Penny one time.  I think we got some pretty decent pictures and a lot of them for about $15.  I forget which coupon we used but it was one of the ones that just come in the mail or in a magazine.  I don't remember there being anything "hidden" or a catch.  You do have to pick your pictures and package right after they take them.  I am sure they try to up-sell you but all in all we had a good experience.  We would probably do it again but DS has pictures taked 2 x's a year at day care so we don't have much need.
  • Options

There is really no catch - I mean, aside from usually they only apply to one pose or something - and they will take several shots, hoping that you will like more than one pose and pay full price for the other pictures.  Just stick to your guns upfront, and you can make it worthwhile.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Penney's we use the  any portrait sheet for $3.99. It includes any size up to 11x14 I believe. You still pay for the sitting fee unless otherwise stated, which is $9.99 a person. Currently the coupon on the site is for 1 free 8x10, 1 free sitting (1 person), and all portrait sheets $4.99. Now portrait sheets are not collages or anything added or edited. They are 'as is'. Portrait sheets regularly sell for $14.99 I think. The other coupon featured is a package deal. Again you get a free 8x10 and 1 free sitting fee as well as another 8x10,2 5x7, 4 3.5x5 & 16 wallets for $7.99 but they all have to be of the same pose. You will normally have about 30 shots taken per session.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"