Pre-School and Daycare

WDYT of the Katy Perry/Elmo thing?

I think that the sesame street people should have told her that the outfit she was wearing was to revealing before shooting it. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WDYT of the Katy Perry/Elmo thing?

• I agree with you.  How did they not look at her outfit and think "gee, that's not appropriate for a pre-school audience".
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I agree.  And here's the thing:  while her cup ranneth over, it certainly wasn't a focal point of the little video.  So I agree they should've done better boob coverage up front but the target age range wasn't going to get it.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Sesame st should have said something.. but honestly I don't think I would have ntoiced it.  It's not like the outfit was "running over".. there was really no cleavage or ample bosom-ness.. (was there?)  I do agree about being more conservative, but I don't know if I would have found it shocking if it aired.
  • imageArcticFox:
    Sesame st should have said something.. but honestly I don't think I would have ntoiced it.  It's not like the outfit was "running over".. there was really no cleavage or ample bosom-ness.. (was there?)  I do agree about being more conservative, but I don't know if I would have found it shocking if it aired.

Totally with you on this. 

• imagePesky:
    I agree.  And here's the thing:  while her cup ranneth over, it certainly wasn't a focal point of the little video.  So I agree they should've done better boob coverage up front but the target age range wasn't going to get it.

I completely agree

• I think they should have said something before filming. Even though it wasn't crazy revealing, it wasn't appropriate for a kids show.
  • If you look closely (at first I didn't notice until I read it in the article) but her top was made out of a sheer nude color material, much like a figure skater's outfit. So her boobs really weren't going to go anywhere. But...

I do agree that they should have picked a more appropiate outfit. If it aired and I saw it, I probably wouldn't have said anything or really noticed.

• I think the whole thing is ridiculous. 

But I loved her skit on SNL  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"