North Carolina Babies
Options

F/U to last week - Skinny Jeans for moms :)

I found a pair of Skinny Jeans today that must have been meant for moms!

I was at Costco and they had a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt skinny jeans (even though the sign said jeggings - ha!). They were only $14.99, so I figured I'd try them out and if I didn't like them I'd return them. I went ahead and bought the next size up than what I normally wear ("skinny" is a scary word for my bottom half!).

They are PERFECT!! So comfy, not skin-tight but will fit inside of boots. Also, they are "mid-rise" so I'm not showing my belly or the the top of my booty to anyone. Seriously, I'm in love and for $14.99, I might buy another pair! I bought the dark denim, but they have black & a medium colored denim as well.

Re: F/U to last week - Skinny Jeans for moms :)

• Options
    Yes great deal!!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

Did you try them on over your clothes in the middle of the aisle like my DH does at BJ's? LOL...

That's a great deal! I'm glad you found something that worked!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that's great! I really love the look of fuzzy boots over skinny jeans. I'm so short I'm not sure I can ever pull that off, let alone skinny jeans!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Costco makes me very, very happy.  Excellent! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    I love getting clothes at Costco.  Such great deals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks everyone! Although I may amend my rec on buying a size up, I've been wearing them for a couple of hours and they've stretched a bit. Maybe your normal size would be best.

imageLalabee0425:
    Oh that's great! I really love the look of fuzzy boots over skinny jeans. I'm so short I'm not sure I can ever pull that off, let alone skinny jeans! 

They had a "short" and "average" sizes - maybe the "short" would work for you. I NEVER thought I'd pull this off, but I think it's cute and they are adorable with my flats...I hope that's fashionable b/c it's too hot for boots still. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"