Pre-School and Daycare

XP: Gift ideas for 2 yo girl?

Uhh, yeah, that would be MY 2 year-old girl.  The reason I'm having a hard time is because her big sister has already gotten a lot of the "big" gifts (play kitchen, trike, doll house, etc) and we have MORE than enough toys anyway. 

She plays mostly with her big sister's toys and loves dolls/babies.  Again, we've already got strollers, car seat, high chair and plenty of babies.

I got her a couple Elmo books and a doctor dress up set.  I'm not opposed to going really light on "stuff" (and putting $$ in her savings account) but I want to make sure she has a few gifts to open--she couldn't care less how much we ultimately spend, of course. 

I am wracking my brain trying to think of something to get her that is all HERS and didn't start as her big sisters.

Any suggestions?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: XP: Gift ideas for 2 yo girl?

• DD's birthday is in a few weeks and we are giving her a jewelry box and a Minnie Mouse happy birthday doll that we got in Disney. 
  • My daughter has a subscription to Highlights High Five magazine and loves it.  She is so excited to get mail with her name on it every month. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Take a look at the Melissa & Doug sets I mentioned in a post below.  Those might be a good option.  Also a book is always a good one.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• My girls are only 21 months and love a lot of the same stuff so we sometimes buy a new item of something we already have like we have 2 doll strollers for example.  It saves a ton of fighting in my house.  My 2 year old loves the Melissa and Doug pizza set and sandwich maker set.  Books are always great as are clothes.  My kids love dolls and you can never have enough of them (according to them).  She is also very big into princess stuff so dress up princess stuff, purses and that type of stuff is great.  Arts and crafts stuff is always a hit at well.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"