School-Aged Children
Options

How do you do a playdate with school everyday?

DS has already asked a few times to play with this certain kid.  I've met his mom because both boys are walkers and we wait for them outside the classroom door.  We let them play a bit on the playground every day before we head for home, but that's about it so far.

We have activities a couple of nights a week and so do they.  I can't imagine finding the time to do a playdate, so how do the boys get to know each other better?

Re: How do you do a playdate with school everyday?

• Options
    How about scheduling a playdate on the next 1/2 day of school or day off from school.  That's what my friends and I do. 
  • Options
    We schedule them when we can. My 7 y/o can go home after school with friends and usually stays until 5:30 or so. We trade on and off picking kids up and bring them home. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We do them after school or occasionally on the weekend.  After school it's only for an hour or two (they don't get home until 4). 

DD has some friends who love coming to our house for playdates b/c they get to ride the bus with her (they are normally walkers).  

• Options
    We usually do them on the weekend or will ask a friend to sign up for an activity after school with us.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"