Detroit Babies

restaurants for baptism lunch

Hi ladies,

My DD will be getting baptized this November and my husband and I are trying to locate a place to have the lunch afterwards. We are considering a restaurant either with a private room or not. There will be about 20-25 ppl. Anyone have a suggestion? Didn't know where ppl have had their function at. Any ideas would be great.

Re: restaurants for baptism lunch

• What area are you planning on having the event in?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Are you having the baptism near Chesterfield...?  If so, there are a bunch of nice restaurant on Hall Road that might be close to you (Buca, Champps, Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Carrabba's).

• Loading the player...
  • I've been to Villa Penna Restaurant on Hayes for baptism luncheons.  They had a small room right next to the restaurant.  Bucca Beppo, Andiamos, The Brewery are all nice choices too.

• Not sure what area you are in...we did ours at Shield's pizza.  It was great.  My sister had hers at Kruse and Muer in Troy and my SIL had theirs at Andiamo.  All nice places.  My baby shower was at Champps and it was pretty afforadable.
  • imagejsmo:
    Not sure what area you are in...we did ours at Shield's pizza.  It was great.  My sister had hers at Kruse and Muer in Troy and my SIL had theirs at Andiamo.  All nice places.  My baby shower was at Champps and it was pretty afforadable.

i second shields pizza at 23 and romeo plank.  they have a huge private room and great party packages, and super yummy food!   

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"