Single Parents
Options

Fioricet and Reglan?

I had an appointment yesterday and my OB put me on Fioricet for my headaches and Reglan for the nausea that I get with my headaches. Has anyone else been on either? I'm just worried about taking them.

Re: Fioricet and Reglan?

• Options
    Ive had horrible migraines since i was 12 weeks pregnant and ive been taking fioricet off and on ... especially this week but its fine to take when you are pg and my dr is very strict on what u can and cannot take.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    my grandma was on fioricet when she had her rotator cuff surgery and it made her way loopy....
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So I am posting this for Blondenearby since she is driving and couldn't bump from her phone:

Look up 'tardive dyskinsia".  Reglan in any dose has been shown to cause this cns disorder.  DD#2 has it because of Reglan. 

BNB will elaborate more when she gets to her destination in approximately 5.5 hours.

• Options
    To OP if you have any questions regarding reglan please feel free to ask me.
  • Options

My dr prescribed me Fioricet.  I'm not pregnant but was very nervous about taking it (one of the drugs in it - butalbital - makes me very sleepy) but I was fine.

It kills my tension headaches and I'm not loony.  If your OB prescribed it, TAKE it.

I'm not sure I'd take Reglan for nausea.  I'd take the Fioricet and see if you still need the Reglan then go from there.

• Options
    I've only taken the Fioricet when the headaches get too tough to handle otherwise. It doesn't make me loony at all, I've been off of caffeine for 7 years and the amount that it has in it doesn't have any effect on me at all either. I haven't taken the Reglan, and don't plan to start. I don't think it's something that I really need, it was more to combat the nausea that comes with the migranes. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone being on it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"