Tennessee Babies

Chattanooga OB/GYN

I'm looking for a new OB/GYN in the Chattanooga/Ooltewah/Cleveland area. Anyone have any suggestions? 

I'm looking for a Dr. that is very personal, and makes you feel like more than just another number coming through.

Thanks!

Kenya 

Re: Chattanooga OB/GYN

• I REALLY like my doctor. I go to Dr. Chris Innis with Northpark OBGYN. He did a surgery for me two years ago and made me feel so comfortable.They are located behind the memorial hospital off of Hamil road (by Northgate mall). He is easy to get an appointment with and he or his nurse will usually call you back within a couple of hours of your phone call. Their number is (423) 877- 4549. Let me know if you need any other information.
  • Thanks ladies! I'll certainly be looking into each suggestion!
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Innes as well at NorthPark.  He is great and so is his nurse! 
  • I see Dr. Innes as well, and I like him, his nurse, and the practice. At my 30-week appointment, I had a pretty extensive talk with him about his ideas about c-sections, episiotomies, meds, etc.. so if any of that is important to you, PM me and I'll be happy to fill you in!
    my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I see Dr. Christopher Radpour @ Erlanger East on Gunbarrel Road. He is wonderful! We had a miscarriage in January of this year and he was wonderful and treated me with kid gloves. We are currently pregnant again and will be having a cesarean birth on December 19th. It has been a rough pregnancy and Dr. Radpour and his wonderful nurses have made it manageable.He has returned every call promptly and didn't make me feel like I was crazy with some of my weird questions and oddball lists! Dr. Radpour even pulled me out of work at 26 weeks when he knew I couldn't handle it anymore. Because of his guidance, patience and understanding we are having a healthy baby boy!!  I just can't say enough about him. Good luck on your pregnancy no matter who you choose.
  • I see Dr. McLelland at Erlanger East off of Gunbarrel.  She's in the same practice as Radpour and Kurley.  I like her ALOT.  She's very straight forward and up front about everything.  I tried several gynos before deciding to stay with her.  GL! 
  • I LIKE SEVERAL OF THE OB/GYNS IN THE AREA, MY FAVORITES  THOUGH ARE DR JACK ROWLAND, DR JOHN ADAMS, DR MATTHEW ROBERTS , DR T. DARRELL WELDON AND DR D.SCOTT HARNSBURGER.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"