Pregnant after 35

New and need input

Hi everyone , I'm losing my mind a little , I am new to the bump .  I am 40 yrs old , had a chemical pregnancy in June . trying to get pregnant with my 1st child.

I am 6 days late from the latest possible date I have ever been . I took a pt today and it was negative . I can home and went to bed at 8:00 (usually 11:00) 3 times this week , i am exhausted.  I am nautious even in my sleep and now my nipples are starting to tingle and look bigger and definately heavier.

As far as moody thats a hard one because im pretty moody naturally , lol trying to add humor into a non humorous topic.

After the chemical pregnancy you know, your made to feel like it's all in your head.   Isn't it odd that i am 6 days late and the pt is negative??

What do you think?

Re: New and need input

• Did you take a digital test? The cycle I got my BFP I ovulated 8 days later than normal. That was very, very late for me, but it can happen. So maybe you aren't actually "late"? I'd definitely do a digital, and see what you get. 

Good luck to you.  

• yes it was digital and i took another one this morning . I do get confused with the ovulating and other things to count besides the period . I guess i am just going to wait another 2 days test again then call the Dr at that point , maybe something could be wrong ,  i really hope not.

thanks for responding

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely call the Dr. if still no AF and negative after 2 more days. I have a friend who took many, many HPTs and they were always negative, but still no AF. At three months she went to the Dr. because of this "flu" that wouldn't go away. The result of those tests is now a very healthy 5 year old girl. 
  • Thank you so much , talking with you calmed me down a lot .

I appreciate it :)           

At least I don't feel like a crazy person anymore .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"