Pennsylvania Babies
Options

maternity clothes

hi ladies,

what stores would you recommend for maternity clothes? (i'm in between gettysburg and york.)

if anyone would like someone to take size 12 mat clothes off her hands or sell them cheap, let me know!

thanks.

Re: maternity clothes

• Options
    In October, there is a huge consignment sale in Carlisle at Midway Roller Rink. It's run by Just Like New for Kids, and they had a ton of maternity clothes when I went in the spring. Check their websites for dates and information, great for baby stuff too!! I got a ton of stuff for my DD there!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

A lot of my maternity clothes were from Gap and Old Navy online... I needed tall maternity pants, though, so I didn't have any choice BUT to order them online.  If you have coupon codes/wait for sales, you can get stuff for great prices (esp at ON - I got several pieces for dirt cheap there).  I also got a bunch at Target, and had minimal luck at Ross (although I've heard lots of people raving about finding maternity stuff at Ross).

In all honesty, I didn't buy a ton of maternity stuff - I instead opted for regular clothes in a size up from my normal size, and since there's so much in the babydoll style, dresses and tops were easy.  I did a lot of fitted tees/tanks, since I preferred to show off my bump instead of hiding it under lots of material. :)  Anyway, just another option to consider (and FWIW, I gained 29 lbs, so it wasn't that I didn't gain much - this still worked up through the end)!

ETA - If you're comfortable w/it, ebay was a great source for things, too.  I got a couple pairs of Gap dress pants via ebay for literally 1/4 of the cost they were on Gap's website!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kohls doesn't have a huge selection but they really have some good sales on things.
  • Options

imagelindyanne:
    Kohls doesn't have a huge selection but they really have some good sales on things.

I got a lot of great essentials at Kohls on the clearance rack.  Highly recommend!  

• Options
    thanks, everyone!
  • Options
    imagefluffybuns:
    In October, there is a huge consignment sale in Carlisle at Midway Roller Rink. It's run by Just Like New for Kids, and they had a ton of maternity clothes when I went in the spring. Check their websites for dates and information, great for baby stuff too!! I got a ton of stuff for my DD there!

I got all excited, but it ended Sept 25 this year.  We just missed it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"