1st Trimester
Options

Did anyone get pregnant with a 10-11 day luteal phase

We have been ttc for a few months and I have noticed my LP is on the short side.  I know that 10-14 days is in the normal range, but I have also read that anything less than 12 isn't good.  I was pregnant twice before DS and miscarried, but with all 3 pregnancies I got pregnant the first time trying.  I know it can take a lot longer to get pregnant but I'm wondering if my shortish LP is going to be a problem.

Re: Did anyone get pregnant with a 10-11 day luteal phase

• Options
    This is my third pregnancy (first was a m/c) and the majority of my LPs are 10 days.  I got pregnant easily each time.
    imageimage

• Options
    I got pregnant the first month of actively ttc with a LP that as always between 9-11 days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is usually 11 days.  Took 2 cycles w/ DD and 9 cycles this time to get pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did with my DS!  But with this one, my short LP (LPD) was the problem. My RE gave me ovidrel injections to help support it...and I got KU on our second try with the drugs.  GL!  OH, I did have 2 m/c and my RE suspects it was my LP.
  • Options
    A girl just posted an intro on the May 2011 board, and she said she only had a 6 day LP. She's now 6 weeks pregnant.
  • Options

We did! I was so worried about it when I started tracking using FF and noticed that every single cycle, my LP was 11 days.

But we got our BFP after only 3 cycles. You can do it! Big Smile

• Options

I always started spotting 8-9 dpo. With full flow on 10 dpo. 

the cycle I conceived, I didn't start spotting, and when I had no AF on 12 dpo I took a HPT, but it was negative! Still I knew something had to be happening in there. I held out and tested again 16 dpo, and it was positive!  good luck!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Options
    I had an 8-9 day LP prior to getting pg this cycle.  Our midwife recommended I try B6 to lengthen it, but I didn't notice a difference.  However, I'm still taking it, and didn't get a BFP until 15DPO.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
  • Options
    on FF is says 9+ is normal..Mine were going to 9 I got BFP this cycle. I o'd early on day 11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My LP was typically 11 days and I just found out I'm pregnant.  Tested positive at 8dpo.  This was month 7 for us.  Good Luck, I know its hard to be patient, but keep thinking positively!
    BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine were 10-11 days and we had no problem. I took B6 to lengthen it, though noticed no real difference, but did keep taking it through the first tri due to morning sickness.
  • Options
    My LP was always 10-11 days with spotting starting anywhere from 7-10 DPO.  With my BFP cycle, I didn't spot like usual, but did have slight implantation spotting.  I got my BFP on our 6th cycle of actively TTC.
  • Options

I thought it was less than 8 days that it was a real problem.

My LP is always 9 or 10 days and I am now on my second pregnancy.  The first time, we got pg on the 3rd cycle, this time it was the 2nd cycle, but I used OPKs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"