North Carolina Babies

s/o Disney on Ice

So I just checked out their website and saw that there is a Disney Princesses on Ice -- Natalie would love this but is 2.5 yr. old too young to appreciate it.  I think she'd like it but I wonder if we'd be wasting our money.  Have you taken your LO to an On Ice show?  How old where they?  Did they enjoy it/get it?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: s/o Disney on Ice

• Absolutely not! DH and I (back before we were married and had kids) took my sister, my mom, and my 2 nieces to the Princesses on Ice. The youngest was around that age and she was just in awe of it. We got seats at the table right by the ice and we didn't hear a peep out of her the entire show.

Of course, we made it fun and DH rented a stretched SUV limo and a white/ice blue tux and I turned an Ebay wedding dress into a Cinderella dress. My teenage niece turned her Jr Bride's dress into a Cinderella dress, and my youngest niece wore a Cinderella dress up dress. My mom and sister just dressed in nice clothes. When we showed up all the little girls clamored around me to ask me if I was the "real" Cinderella and wanted to get their pictures taken with me. Smile

Yes, this is one of the reasons I fell in love with my DH. He's such a softy!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is so adorable!  I bet you made those girls nights.  Very cute.  I think we're going to take it. :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We took my niece when she was 3ish and she LOVED it. They do it really well, so it is QUICK. The tell all the stories of the princesses in short little acts so it doesn't get boring. I thought it would be really cold in there but it wasn't, so you don't need coats or anything. All the girls were dressed up, it was so fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"