Multiples

19 weeks my water broke

Currently in the hospital my water broke on baby a this morning.  Doctor said that to prevent infection they should induce labor.  My hear hurts so bad.  Has any one ever had twins live at 19 weeks?  Would love your prayers and Positive comments......
Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker

Re: 19 weeks my water broke

• Praying for you and your babies!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers going your way! Please keep us updated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Prayers coming your way! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
    TTC #1 Since July 2009 slightly low progesterone, endo, kinked right tube, Clomid, Lap and Hysteroscopy, and 13 months TTC = BFP! (7/23/10) Cautiously Expecting... 8/19/10 - it's TWINS!... 11/8/10 - Boy/Girl twins! Born 37w4d
  • I'll be praying for you.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'll be praying for you. My water broke at 23 weeks, and I do not have a good ending. I am praying you have a better outcome & that your babies are fighters!!

• I'm so sorry to hear that.
    I will say, I have known people whose water broke early who were able to keep the babies in longer; you do have to balance it with the risk of infection though. I am certainly no expert but I would want to get a second opinion--just to be sure--before you agree to an induction. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. :( Sending thoughts and prayers for you and your sweet babies.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Oh no :(

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts to you and your babies.

• T&P are headed your way. 
  • imagemacchiatto:
    I'm so sorry to hear that.
    I will say, I have known people whose water broke early who were able to keep the babies in longer; you do have to balance it with the risk of infection though. I am certainly no expert but I would want to get a second opinion--just to be sure--before you agree to an induction. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. :( Sending thoughts and prayers for you and your sweet babies.

Ditto this - my cousin had her water break very early on in her pregnancy and it was too soon for the LO's to come out.  She was put on very strict bedrest and monitored every day by her mom (a NICU nurse) and her OB.  She lasted until 33wks when it broke again and her OB delivered her LO's who are currently very healthy and thriving.  Many thoughts and prayers coming your way ....

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemacchiatto:

This is what I was thinking also.  T&P.

• Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!
  • imagemacchiatto:

I was thinking this also.  Sending you and your LOs thoughts and prayers.

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lots of prayers going your way!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Praying for you and your LOs. Stay strong and know that with prayer all things are possible
  • Sending  you lots of T&P....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRuby_Tuesday:

imagemacchiatto:

I would also do this as well!

• Oh no, I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for you and your babies. 
  • Many prayers for you and your babies.
  • imagebrowneyedgrl4282:
    imageRuby_Tuesday:

imagemacchiatto:

I know a triplet mom whose water broke on one of her babies and she was on hospital bedrest for a while.  They were able to hold on to the pregnancy.  I think she held on for 6 weeks, but I'm not positive. 

Praying for you and your babies. 

I would also do this as well!

• I would definitely get a second opinion before inducing.  They consider 24 weeks viability so anything under that the chances of the babies surviving is very slim.  19 weeks is far too early to deliver and expect a good outcome.  My thoughts will be with you and I pray they are able to find a way to keep you pregnant much longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • Oh I am so sorry.  I agree with PPs about getting a second opinion.  My water broke at 28 weeks and with hospital bedrest I was able to keep them cooking for another 4 weeks.  Also, there is another bumpie (who's name I can't remember) who had her water reseal after some serious bedrest. 

Good luck to you whatever you decide!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • You and the babies are in my thoughts & prayers.
  • ohmygoodness, i agree w/ everyone else..keep those babies in as long as possible!

i am very sorry this happened to you :(  T&P all the way.

• Praying for you and your family. I hope that your babies are able to stay in as long as possible. Lots of thoughts and prayers.
  • Lots of T&Ps going out to you and your little ones.

I see you are in NC, too - what hospital are you at now?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • you and your little ones are in my thoughts. i really hope they can keep baking for several more months.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I have to whole heartedly agree with the 2nd opinion to inducing.

You and your babies will my in my every t&p. I hope they can hang in there a while longer!

Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • I would definitely get a 2nd opinion and try to keep those babies in for several more weeks.

You are in my T&Ps! 

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Prayers for you and your babies are up.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married 5/24/2003 TTC since 5/2007 IUI #1 10/2008 -- :) M/C 12/08 -- :( IUI #2 3/2009 -- :( IUI #3 6/2009 -- :( IUI #4 7/2009 -- :( IUI #5 9/2009 -- :( IVF 5/2010 -- TWINS!! :)
  • Thoughts and prayers headed your way for your and your babies.

Please keep us updated and I hope you are able to keep both babies inside of you for several more months.

• Praying for you and your babies. 
  • I will keep you & the babies in my T&P...
  • imagepea-kay:
    you and your little ones are in my thoughts. i really hope they can keep baking for several more months.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • I am so sorry to hear this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
  • I would also get a second opinion. I know it's not quite the same, but I know someone who had this happen (also at 19 weeks) with her singleton, who is now 10 months old - she blogged about it here if you want to read it.
  • I was a former nicu nurse and 23-24 weeks is viable. I hope they can delay this as much as possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"