North Carolina Babies
Options

s/o What clothing styles are your favorite for your LO?

What do you just love to dress your child in (even if you can't or don't do it that often)?

Re: s/o What clothing styles are your favorite for your LO?

• Options

I love for J to wear polo shirts, twill shorts, and topsiders. That was my favorite outfit of all this summer, but it isn't always practical.

I also love for him to wear button down collar shirts in the winter (with jeans or khaki-type pants), but I do not like to iron those little shirts and I'm bad about not pulling them straight out of the dryer. 

• Options

I love dressing Maddie in trendy stuff that looks silly on most adults- like jeggings, 80's neon colors, etc. I think trendy clothes are so hilarious on little tiny people, lol! And it'll be fun to look back and laugh at in a few years :).

I also LOVE headbands (the skinny kind) and cute ponytail bows. And I'm really looking forward to cute hats this winter. Oh, and I love baby legs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just love really cutesy dresses and matching hair bows. She looks cute for about 10 minutes and that is it! Anything pink, I love polka dots and pink and brown. For the winter I love sweat suits with hoodies, I find that to be adorable. I already got one from Target that is brown with large colorful polkadots! I hope to find a sweater dress for the fall too and I am excited about a nice casual Christmas dress/outfit.

• Options

I prefer dressing Holly in knits. Carters and Target's Circo brands are what she wears most. Knits just seem comfier than stiff, non-stretchy cottons, etc, especially for daycare.. I think casual styles most "fit" her. Jeans, a hoodie and some cute sneakers, or a dress over leggings w/sneakers are what I think of as "her style."

If it's possible at her age, she kind of seems like a tomboy (her DC teachers say the same thing!) Frilly, traditional stuff is not her style (much to the chagrin of my mother who keeps buying her that stuff and gets mad at me when she doesn't wear it.. LOL)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

My favorite for the summer is tshirts with coordinating plaid shorts.  I loooove them on him and bought him so many sets this summer (fortunately Kohls has tons of them for cheap!)

For winter I love cords, but honestly he wears a lot of sweatpants / wind pants - they are just more comfy for how active he is!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love plaid shorts and coordinating shirts for Jack so much!! I also like cute polos or short sleeve shirts with jeans or khakis. I dont mind windsuit or sweatsuits but I'm not a fan of the cotton outfits as much cuz they are more babyish to me. I loved one piece outfits for this summer for him esp. a few plaid sleeveless ones...i dont mind the sleeveless one piece but i'm not a fan of sleeveless shirts on boys.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

In the summer, I love plaid shorts and cargo style shorts on DS.  I usually dress him in comfy t-shirts and very light weight polo shirts.

I love dressy clothes for photos - like the ones we took at the beach this summer.  To me, it's really neat to look at pictures of me and my siblings wearing these traditional heirloom style clothes, and then to see photos of my mom and her siblings wearing similar things.  I like having some photos of Nate wearing that style as well.  I think it's timeless.

• Options

Keira is a girly girl. Skirts and dresses are definitely what she mostly wears--and looks great in! She also is totally made to wear pink. I am not against blue clothes at all, but she just looks best in pinks!

For winter leggings and long shirts. I love Carters, Gymboree and baby Gap! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I also loved plaid shorts this summer, especially paired with a polo. 

And I've always loved babies in jeans, and apparently am equally in love with toddlers in jeans.  We tried on some last weekend and he just looked so darned cute!

I also got a kick out of his flip flops this summer.  And he's recently taken to wearing a ball cap and it makes him look like such a little boy!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ella's definitely a tomboy at heart (probably her big brother's influence).  I try to dress her in cutsie dresses on the weekends, but she ends up with scraped knees.  Her go to outfits are just knit pants / plaid capris / shorts with t-shirts (babydoll style).  I love the jumping beans brand at Kohls.  They're so cheap and they hold up pretty well in the wash.  Plus - they are so cheap - I don't care if they get trashed at daycare. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I love everything on Allie!!

This summer she wore a lot of jean or cotton shorts, with cute tshirts.  I also love putting her in dresses.  For the fall/winter, she has a lot of tunics/babydoll shirts and leggings, more dresses, jeans and long sleeve tshirts.  And a brown sweatsuit from Carters (she had one last year, and I loved it).

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dylan is a rocker at heart! So, we dress him accordingly! Cute little shorts and t's is what he wore all summer (with a few rompers thrown in the mix for comfort).

I can't wait for winter. He has cute jeans, hoodies, long sleeved t's! I'm super excited if you can't tell!

• Options

For DC he wore lots of knit shorts, and cotton t shirts. They were/are outside so much he gets so hot.

Normally hes in light cotton polos, and plaid shorts. I even have a pair of topsiders that are plaid! Love them!!!

For fall & winter, Im on the fence about DC. They rarely use bibs etc anymore and let them drink out of cups that I dont want to ruin everything he has. So he'll prob wear knits and sweats to DC, and jeans, windsuit pants, and chinos at home. I also LOVE him in thermal cotton ls shirts, they work well under polos in the winter and just comfy around the house.

I normally buy at ON, Baby Gap, & CP - being my fave.

• Options
    R is a dress and skirt girl.  She wore some shorts this summer, but not a whole lot.  She has a few pants for the winter, but we're gonna stick to tights/leggings mostly.  Dresses are just so much easier to deal with IMO (diaper changes, dressing her, etc).  Love some dresses!  I love Hartstrings, Target, and Gymboree.....but a ton of her clothes come from consignment sales so it's kind of a mix.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"