Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Similac recall

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere else.  My doctor's office e-mailed this to me and I know many on here have babies. 

There has been a recall of certain Similac-brand, powder infant formulas.  During quality review, Abbot detected the possibility of the presence of a small common beetle in the product from one particular manufacturing facility.  The FDA has determined that the beetles do not pose an immediate health risk.  However, there is a possibility that some infants may experience some gastrointestinal discomfort.

To find out if your Similac product has been recalled, please visit www.similac.com/recall/lookup and type in the lot number.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Similac recall

• Options
    You should see the baby boards (0-3 and 3-6 months).  It's every other post!  It affected a lot people- myself included  I'm heading back to Costco today to get my money back and to get different formula.  I don't even want to think about what my dd has been drinking for the last 2 months.  Ugh! 
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    I should have figured.  I only vist this board and one or two other non-baby ones.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"