New Jersey Babies
Options

Attention Working Mom!! (childcare)

To all the working Moms out there... What are the most important factors when choosing a child care center for your child, and why?

Thanks! :)

Lindsay

Re: Attention Working Mom!! (childcare)

• Options

I think one of the main things is how long the teachers have been there.  If you go to visit a few, you will start to get a feel for what is important to you and for your baby.  It is definitely a difficult decision!  The place our son is now is a family run, Christian based school.  There is such a warm feeling when we walk in.  They also have a cook who makes breakfast and lunch everyday. 

Good luck with your search!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Overall atmosphere and vibe you get when you walk in.  The place where my son is we just knew it was right.  The staff was friendly and caring, the environment was really nice.  for infants i was really looking at the cribs they used, the other equipment they had (bouncers, swings, etc...) Also i was looking ahead at the next few stages to see what those rooms/teachers were like.  In additoin our has a webcam which i like.
    BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"