South Florida Babies

*cocojack*

I can't believe your 30 weeks already!!!! Thats awesome.. Your in the home stretch.  I can't wait to see those little guys..

Re: *cocojack*

• I know!  CRAZY, and it is freaking me out.  LOL  My goal is another 5 wks, but ideally 7.  And I'm so grateful that I have been able to continue to work... and overall have had a great pregnancy (minus the 1st tri nausea, and now the uncontrolable swelling).  We can't wait to meet these little guys, but want them to continue cooking a bit longer.  : )
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • butting in!!! I can;'t believe it either. How big are they mesring already??

I think the two girls that had twins on this board years before had their water break at 32 and 34 weeks I believe!!

I have 3 friends that all have twins under 1 right now and made it to 37 weeks+, on had an 8lbs10 and an 8lbs13oz!

• Loading the player...
  • imageVandRicky:

I have 3 friends that all have twins under 1 right now and made it to 37 weeks+, on had an 8lbs10 and an 8lbs13oz!

Oh V, please don't scare me!  That is Dh's goal, for babies to be over 8lbs each, which would be amazing, but OMG how big would I get!  LOL

We have our next u/s on Monday, so we'll get more specific weights then, but they should be over 3lbs each and according to What to Expect App, they should be about 18 in long (the size of a head of lettace).

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"