South Florida Babies
Options

Moms of toddlers re: halloween

Are there any events that are toddler appropriate for halloween? I'm trying to decide whether to buy her a costume or not.  I'm not going to take her trick or treating.  I would if I had an older kid so she can tag along but since it's just her it doesn't make sense. But if there is some place we can take her to that would be fun for her, then I'll get her a costume.

Re: Moms of toddlers re: halloween

• Options
    I think the zoo does something down there for the kids. Maybe someone else will chime in with more information. 
  • Options
    we go to miracle mile every year. they have a kid's halloween costume contest and the stores give out candy and stuff. i like it because it starts at 3pm i believe and we leave before 6pm.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A bunch of the malls have halloween events also.

I took Alexis trick or treating last year and she was about 18 months old.  Her and a friend her same age went together, we put them in a wagon and went around the neighborhood for about half an hour, she got into it right away and had fun.  I wasn't sure if she would, but she loved it. 

image image

• Options
    A bunch of the malls do things around here too and our zoo (palm beach) does a big event for the little ones and a costume contest.
  • Options

I believe all the major parks (zoo, seaquarium, parrot jungle) have some sorta of event for halloween.  Plus, like the other posts state, the malls have trick-o-treating during the day for the kids.

Can you get together with your friends w/ kids, or neighbors and got on a group outing around the neighborhood?  We always did this when I was younger and it was so much fun.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

check your local libraries. ours has a halloween parade for the little kids every year.

we took DD trick or treating last year when she was about 18 months and she had SO much fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"