Philadelphia Babies
Options

mom meet-ups

I was wondering if there were any mom's groups around the W. Norriton area.  I have an 8 week old daughter and will start back to work part-time in October but was looking for a way to get to know other mom's in the area.  Thanks!

Re: mom meet-ups

• Options
    I live in Plymouth Meeting and am also looking to get to know some moms.  I work full time but would love to PM and see if we can figure out a GTG.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

have you tried meetup.com or look for a local chapter of the MOMs club?

also, i know your LOs are little but head to the library for their storytime program. it's a great way to get out of the house and meet people. then you are going for coffee or a walk after and boom, new pals in the neighborhood. we have formed a nice playgroup with the people we have met through the library storytime.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I joined the collegeville moms from meetup.com. They've been lovely and I've gone to a couple of events. If nothing else it's also a great way to find out about swaps, shows and other child related activities.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I looked into MOMs and there isn't a group for the Norristown area (and they seem pretty strict on being in the correct boundary).  I also looked into meetup.com.  Muck Diva - I will try to send you a PM. 
  • Options
    Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"