3rd Trimester
Options

Welcome to Pelvic Hell...Vent

Man, I cannot move today.  Walking hurts, sitting hurts, standing hurts...I have had this off and on, of course for weeks, but today is particularly bad. And I have been having strong but inconsistent BH for two days.

Now I get to go sit in a three hour class and try to look interested in what the poor man is saying when I really just want to shake him and scream "I am in PELVIC HELL!!!!!"

Re: Welcome to Pelvic Hell...Vent

• Options
    im in the same boat! pelvic pain and what i think is bh's!
  • Options

I'm right there with you! The most comfortable thing for me right now is sitting on my big exercise-bouncy-physio-ball or laying on my side with a mountain of pillows around me.

I think sitting through a three hour class would make me cry right now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That stinks :( hopefully you will get some relief soon!
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel your pain!  It is excrutiating.  And I also have the strong, painful braxton hicks.  I don't know how you could possibly sit through a 3 hour class.  I don't know how I could possibly go to work tomorrow!  :( It has to get better!
  • Options
    I'm glad someone else is going through this too.. I do not remember this happening with DS but this baby is killing me.... Everything hurts and to top it all off I have a very active just-turned-one year old! So... EVERY chance I've gotten to sit today... I've taken... sitting is the only time it doesn't kill and I have to sit in a certain way or else it hurts too...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"